Author Topic: Today's raid?  (Read 1748 times)

posfan12

• View Profile
Today's raid?
« on: March 13, 2014, 02:31 »
So, did the NCR win or lose today's raid? I got killed while entering without knowing what was going on and lost my Combat Armor MkII and XL assault rifle (and ammo).

fonline2curious

• View Profile
Re: Today's raid?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 05:28 »
there were a lot of them, we kind of got pwnd, but we came back later, and there were still like 3 just hanging around, we chased some off, and killed 2.  I might have an xl, and a combat armor for you ^_^

Bronco

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 13:30 »
I have a suggestion for future possible raids.

Make official NCR radio frequency where wastelanders could tune in for news or possible raids. It would add nice RP touch and heads up for loner wanderers ;)

Or maybe even do it on public (default) channel, so everyone equipped with a radio will know if SS is safe at that moment.

Of course, for you internal business you'll surely have another frequency heh.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 13:54 by Bronco »

fonline2curious

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 21:19 »
yes thats true, I am usually too busy with combat to try to warn people in hub not to do a caravan XD and people end up getting killed.

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 21:27 »
Whenever I see a raid I go onto the NCR irc channel #ncr, and report it. Oddly, the only person whos ever actually in there is [c88] Leon...

fonline2curious

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 01:09 »
Whenever I see a raid I go onto the NCR irc channel #ncr, and report it. Oddly, the only person whos ever actually in there is [c88] Leon...

LOL yes that is true, i try to be on irc, but i am mostly on our mumble.

These raids will not stop, they will be a daily thing from what I can tell, I am doing my best, NCR is doing our best, and BOS is doing their best to defend the city.

Today the shopkeepers were killed, but bos and ncr were many, next time we will be more prepared, and try to stop the rogues sooner.

Judge

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 09:51 »
It will never stop. You have been judged, and penalty for your terror in NCR is DEATH.

heroin

• letsplays master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:45 »
It will never stop. You have been judged, and penalty for your terror in NCR is DEATH.
Hey Kid! Judge your mother and GTFO.

Jim

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 11:09 »
Hey Kid! Judge your mother and GTFO.

:(
U can't take little fuckaraund i see and u proclaime y self some kind of leader...pathetic, man
Save y last bullet for y self soon..