Author Topic: Brotherhood of Steel - Election phase 1  (Read 4510 times)

Brotherhood of Steel HQ

Brotherhood of Steel - Election phase 1
« on: March 13, 2014, 12:54 »
*Out of RP*

Good day wastelanders!

As you might have noticed, the BoS is growing in numbers! What has started as a small RP project became a faction pretty fast,
and now it need some more organization and leadership. That's why i write to you today, to announce the election of first Brotherhood
"Council of Elders". We aim to establish a small circle of experienced players, to decide about the further ways of the BoS, to aid our
new players in faction and to establish diplomatic contacts. As part of the Council, the member will be promoted to a Paladin.

Also we will elect the "Knight Commander" and the "Head Scribe". The Knight Commander (K.C.) will lead and organize PVP missions and recruit trainings,
while the Head Scribe (H.S.) will care about the craft and trade business, aswell as about our non-PVP faction members.
Both ranks qualify for a seat in the Elder Council, and they will have the same rights in Council as the other elected members.

If you are active BoS member, experienced in leadership and feel like you can contribute to the faction, take your chance and contest
for a seat in the Council. Phase 1 will start today, and run until saturday the 15th march, 18.00 gmt+1.

During phase 1, candidates may apply here for the election. Post here or pm me your application, it will be then copied into the entry post.

-Position you apply for. Elder Council only, or rank of K.C. / H.S.
-Nickname of character in BoS faction
-Nickname on Forum/IRC
-2-3 Lines of RP story about your BoS Character
-Some short words about yourself (only if you want to)

Phase 2 of the election will start at saturday, 20.00 gmt+1, when we will have a meeting and open election of the candidates in Lost Hills.
Please beware, only BoS members will be allowed to candidate and vote, and only if they became member of the faction before phase 1 started.

If you cant make it to the election meeting at saturday, you can also vote via pm, send us your message until saturday, 21:00 gmt+1.
Write your BoS nickname and the names of the candidates you vote for.

-List of Candidates-

Applying for Council of Elders
Ingame: Gaston Glock AI
Board/IRC: Fridgeman

Gaston Glock Artificial Intelligence, a cybernetic machine of unknown origin. Heavily damaged during the last hundred years,
much of its former capacities have been lost, but still it is a formidable shooter and energy weapons manufacturer.
G. Glock AI idolizes advanced technology and follows only one emotion, logic.
As knight of the Brotherhood, Gaston Glock supports our cause since the first days.

About me, playing Fonline since 2010. Involved in RP stuff regularily, member of german/finnish The Guardians and international Crazy88.

Applying to the Council of Elders
Ingame name: GlowTrotter
Forum name: GlowTrotter

My brothers, i have came from Nevada as explorer, but during my duty i have transformed into excited initiate and later into knight, who is promoting BOS agenda in practice. We as brotherhood are strong while we are united and following orders, but the orders are not exclusively coming from top to the bottom, today we ll be electing our representatives, who will maintain our interests. Lets choose wisely individuals who keeps sober mind, and they care benefits of us all.

I decided to candidate into council, because i believe i can represent opinions and attitudes of most you, if you think same, feel free to vote for candidate GlowTrotter.

Application for Council of Elders
Ingame name: Paladin Glumer
Forum name: Glumer

As man which fought in many battles, which saw a lot of cruelty, which saw dying children and women. One day i decided to change what i dislike, in whole my life. I want to change barbaric wasteland to civilized world which was before great war. I want to help, and if it will be needed, sacrifice myself for others, if it will change the world. For better future!

I decided to candidate into council, because i believe that Brotherhood of Steel can change wasteland to civilization.

Applying for position of Head Scribe
Nicks: "Feather", "Feather."
Forum/IRC Nick: Feather (Duh :) )

Thanks to the efforts of many of us, the Brotherhood soon is about to be organized and ready for its many tasks again. We are now about to form a new council of Elders and I am applying today to be part of it as Head Scribe. Up to now I have been managing the re-establishment of our Engineering and Production Department – we soon will be back to being the faction using the most advanced technology in the wasteland. I want that technology and our even more valuable resource, you my fellow brothers, to be put to good use.

Background story see here: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=4716.msg48411#msg48411

Application for Council of Elders
Name of character in BOS: Grey
Nickname on Forum&IRC: Grey

Grey is a last name. Name is Rebecca.
She was suposed to be a gift for some important scientist, built in the year 2089 in Kioto, Japan as a synthetic human for adult entertainment.

Full background story: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=4716.msg48442#msg48442

Applying for Knight Commander and Elder Council
Ingame name: James Winters
Forum name: Krowa

Well, I served in Brotherhood for almost 20 years, maybe it's time to get promoted? I got some military experience, i feel confident enough to lead an assault squad. We have to remember of those who can't defend their self, bring justice and freedom to wasteland. We can't forgot about young ones, seeking for adventure in Brotherhood ranks, they need a mentor and a guide in tough life of a soldier or scribe. That's why i decided to apply for a council, to make world better.

My motto: Brotherhood, Whiskey, Cars, not necessarily in that order.
For the Brotherhood!

Ingame: Janie.Jones
Board/IRC: Janie

Born and raised in Junktown, did some traveling, seen a lot of bad stuff happening, caravans ambushed, people dying, almost died myself. Found and helped by an Unity patrol I recovered and decided to try and help rebuild civilization and restore humanity. So far, BOS seems like the best shot at that. Hope I'm not wrong.

Application for Knight Commander
Name: Metro Scout
Forum Name: Reminder

Backstory:
Every once in a while, wanderers of the wastelands, mostly in groups find a suitable place in the Metros and ruins to settle down and find resources. Long ago, one of the BoS recruits has got lost in his patrol around the city's ruins, and it was almost night, so he hid inside one of the metro tunnels and sealed himself in through, the entrance's office. Though it was night time, he managed to find a match and lit it.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 15:14 by Brotherhood of Steel HQ »

GlowTrotter

• View Profile
Re: Brotherhood of Steel - Election phase 1
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 14:36 »
Ingame name: GlowTrotter
Forum name: GlowTrotter
Application:Candidate #1 to the Council of Elders.

My brothers, i have came from Nevada as explorer, but during my duty i have transformed into excited initiate and later into knight, who is promoting BOS agenda in practice. We as brotherhood are strong while we are united and following orders, but the orders are not exclusively coming from top to the bottom, today we ll be electing our representatives, who will maintain our interests. Lets choose wisely individuals who keeps sober mind, and they care benefits of us all.

I decided to candidate into council, because i believe i can represent opinions and attitudes of most you, if you think same, feel free to vote for candidate GlowTrotter.

Thanks for your attention.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 14:39 by GlowTrotter »
Buying fire gecko pelts 175caps each, reasonable amounts.

Spoiler

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 15:47 »
Ingame name: Paladin Glumer
Forum name: Glumer
Application:Candidate #3 to the Council of Elders.

As man which fought in many battles, which saw a lot of cruelty, which saw dying children and women. One day i decided to change what i dislike, in whole my life. I want to change barbaric wasteland to civilized world which was before great war. I want to help, and if it will be needed, sacrifice myself for others, if it will change the world. For better future!

I decided to candidate into council, because i believe that Brotherhood of Steel can change wasteland to civilization.

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 15:51 »
OOC:

Applying for position of: Head Scribe
Nicks: Feather/ Feather.
Forum/IRC Nick: Feather (Duh :) )

IC:

(Backstory, this part I just skip to keep it short, who is interested can ofc read it^^)

You scroll through the list of candidates applying for the new to-be-formed council. After clicking on the name "Scribe Johnson" the screen shortly turns black and a video is starting. In front of a wall with the Brotherhood signet, you see a young woman. ("Maybe even too young to be an elder" you think to yourself).
She wears the standard anthracite scribe's robe, the hood down, so her long blonde hair falls on her shoulders. The robe covers most of it, but you can still see that she has a strong, well formed, curvy body. The camera zooms in on her face. She looks directly at at you now, with her dark brown, almost black eyes and and a sincere looking smile. And with her deep, calming voice she starts to speak:

Greetings, fellow members of the Brotherhood.

Thanks to the efforts of many of us, the Brotherhood soon is about to be organized and ready for its many tasks again. We are now about to form a new council of Elders and I am applying today to be part of it as Head Scribe. Up to now I have been managing the re-establishment of our Engineering and Production Department – we soon will be back to being the faction using the most advanced technology in the wasteland. I want that technology and our even more valuable resource, you my fellow brothers, to be put to good use.
These times are rough and chaotic and the Brotherhood needs to find a good balance between efficiency, dominance and diplomacy. If you elect me into the council, I will do my best to ensure that balance will be kept.
You might think I am too young and therefore too inexperienced, but I assure you that I am more than up for this task.
I offer sufficient knowledge in the fields of medicine, chemistry, data decryption and engineering and I am more than willing to pass this knowledge to all our initiate scribes. The retrieval of the lost technologies and data from pre-war times has been the main subject of all my recent activities outside of Lost Hills and I plan to divise more missions to all the known and yet to be discovered locations, that have these treasures buried beneath them. I am sure, that besides many misguided and violent intentions, there has been a lot of good research before the war, research that may help us to establish a better world, far from the unfriendly environment we know now.

Thanks for your attention, Scribe Johnson, signing out.

She smiles widely, winks with both eyes and the screen turns black again.

Grey

• WTB gummy bears, big amounts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 18:47 »

-Name of character in BOS: Grey

-Nickname on Forum&IRC: Grey

-Brief RP background:
Grey is a last name. Name is Rebecca.
She was suposed to be a gift for some important scientist, built in the year 2089 in Kioto, Japan as a synthetic human for adult entertainment.
The plan was emulate a caucasian seventeen years old girl and program her like if she was a human-born person with a fake past life.

[Explanation: synthetics aren't robots. There's no metal or wires. They were built in Japan before the War for infiltration and spy purposes. They have skin and bones, they bleed, feel pain, sweat, eat, drink, they fear, love and etc. Pretty much like any other human. Only diference is they never get old. They DO have veins, heart, brain and bones but they don't get old. And can't reproduce neither. They aren't designed to have children.]
She was put offline in a sarcophagus and sent to the US Wastelands as a gift. But the transport was damaged and the repair took a big delay of time.
Finally the package reached California in the year 2102. Too late because the owner alredy left the city.
The coffin opened in the year 2238 letting her out.
For two years she worked in exchange of a room as a waitress in Maltesse Falcon and later in Dusty Cantina. Later she moved to NCR capital and applied to the 6th Infantry Division of the NCR Army where she learned basics of combat.
After some months of action the division broke up and she became a NCR citizen. She met a lot of people and joined a few gangs including The Desert Protectors, Crazy88 and The Sarmatians.
After a period of one or two years, she discovered her past and hidden nature and traveled to the south to New Mexico in a spiritual quest. There she met a Brotherhood knight called Brother Jedah from the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel. He took her back to Lost Hills and made her a former member of the Brotherhood.
She fit very well with their vision of life and cult in order to preserve knowledge and technology. Not only because their interest of her as a perfect organic-synthetic lifeform. But her fast learning, science and medical skills as well as loyalty.
About her history... she never met her "dad", the customer who was intended to receive the gift.

-Speech
*cough*
Greetings!
This is scribe Grey applying for Council membership.
As i have given the chance of it, I want to be part of the council and help the wasteland grow civilized. Give the children the knowledge they never had and help in all possible ways to establish courteous relationships, in a peaceful way, to the rest of the wasteland communities.

PS: Sorry but i cannot just write 3 lines of text :D And that NCR Army wasn't the one in FOnline2. It was a roleplay project in 2238 ruled by some GMs few years ago.
Grey is not for Shasa Grey, stop asking me.  >:(

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 19:20 »
testbump

Krowa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 13:38 »
In game name: James Winters
Forum name: Krowa
Applying for: Knight Commander/Elder Council

Well, I served in Brotherhood for almost 20 years, maybe it's time to get promoted? I got some military experience, i feel confident enough to lead an assault squad. We have to remember of those who can't defend their self, bring justice and freedom to wasteland. We can't forgot about young ones, seeking for adventure in Brotherhood ranks, they need a mentor and a guide in tough life of a soldier or scribe. That's why i decided to apply for a council, to make world better.

My motto: Brotherhood, Whiskey, Cars, not necessarily in that order.

For the Brotherhood!
C88 are pussies. If the enemy have equal number of people, C88 are afraid to fight.  So what else you can expect than swarming

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 16:22 »
Ingame: Janie.Jones
Board/IRC: Janie

Born and raised in Junktown, did some traveling, seen a lot of bad stuff happening, caravans ambushed, people dying, almost died myself. Found and helped by an Unity patrol I recovered and decided to try and help rebuild civilization and restore humanity. So far, BOS seems like the best shot at that. Hope I'm not wrong.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Reminder

• Shut up, I'm thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 13:52 »
Application for K.C. aka Knight Commander.
Name: Metro Scout.
Forum Name: Reminder.

Backstory:
Every once in a while, wanderers of the wastelands, mostly in groups find a suitable place in the Metros and ruins to settle down and find resources. Long ago, one of the BoS recruits has got lost in his patrol around the city's ruins, and it was almost night, so he hid inside one of the metro tunnels and sealed himself in through, the entrance's office. Though it was night time, he managed to find a match and lit it.

Maybe it was luck or something else, he found a Scout's Handbook in the drawer and read it all throughout the night. A few weeks later he left the the ruins since he cannot find the Patrol Camps and continued towards a place where an event named "The Exodis" took place.

Don't ask me anything. My intelligence is limited to the number of fingers I have.