Author Topic: NCR EMERGENCY REPORT  (Read 4172 times)

Judge

Re: NCR EMERGENCY REPORT
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 10:50 »
"Goverment will not talk with traitors, terrorists, and other scum. You wanted NCR like in Fallout 2? You got it."
Big words, please come and show it to us :*

Yesterday I have spent 10min of siencing your armors and guns I looted from NCR dead bodies. PICS below

heroin

• letsplays master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 10:50 »
You forget these NCR members are not skilled as we are. I can probably kill 3-6 NCR members before I'm killed.

Oh, I'm new NCR leader now. Obey or die.
DONT MAKE ME LAUGHT

UltraRapidFire

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 11:09 »
At least your learning to cope.

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 13:26 »
...yesterday we were 6-7 vs 15-19 and 30npc guards

You serious nig'? There ain't 15 people in the whole faction. Screens or didn't fuckin' happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 18:27 »
rogues, solidiers of butthurt go f..k yourself

MorsTactica

• Desert Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2014, 19:39 »
Michael Scofield here. With no president of NCR, I take Power to my hands. There was some rumors about  leaving from my captains post, but rumors is rumors, nothing more. NCR will be strong. That was first new. Second new is that we declare a WAR with rogues. They attacked us very often at nights. Where every our member sleep. They cowards. They killing citizens and move away, like a chickens.
Third new is that we make peace with 30 fraction in list. Motorbikers. They truly APK organization. Add them to colorize as good guys - GREEN.
That all for now. LET THE NCR POWER BE!

You're funny man. Until the Devs decide to give some of us officer power we have no leader. We are screwed. Noone is going to listen to you, or anyone else. Good attempt, and the initiative is nice but... Pointless.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Shhhh no tears only dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2014, 22:40 »
Goverment will not talk with traitors, terrorists, and other scum.

Spoiler

I just had to post this here, sorry for offtopic, this thread is hilarious
*Real*

Qui audet adipiscitur
Main Cause of saltiness since 2238

fonline2curious

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2014, 22:42 »
i didnt want to point this out because it could be advantage to enemies, but i dont care anymore, devs need to fix!
You realize we cant even burst you fuckers without our own guards attacking us if we friendly fire? so dont bitch about 30 guards attacking you.  and when you attacked before it was like 10 vs 5 and you camped entrance so don't be bitching about numbers.

man rogues a bunch of whiny bitches.

UltraRapidFire

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 22:50 »
i didnt want to point this out because it could be advantage to enemies, but i dont care anymore, devs need to fix!
You realize we cant even burst you fuckers without our own guards attacking us if we friendly fire? so dont bitch about 30 guards attacking you.  and when you attacked before it was like 10 vs 5 and you camped entrance so don't be bitching about numbers.

man rogues a bunch of whiny bitches.