Author Topic: Brotherhood of Steel - Election phase 2 tonight - rescheduled to 22:00  (Read 1555 times)

Brotherhood of Steel HQ

Brothers and Sisters, we want to remember you that tonight the election of the Council of Elders will take place in Lost Hills!

We will meet at 22:00 (CET/gmt+1) at Lost Hills, and then move down to the holy chambers of the Elders, where the election will be hosted.
For a presentation of all candidates, please check the Election phase 1 opening post. Remember if you cannot make it tonight,
you are still able to vote via pm, send me your votes until 20:00 (CET/gmt+1) tonight!

If you are unsure about the timezones, have a look here: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/

For the Brotherhood!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 15:58 by Brotherhood of Steel HQ »

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile

Brotherhood of Steel HQ

The Brotherhood members have spoken! We hereby declare...

"Paladin Glumer" to Paladin of the Brotherhood and member of the Council

"Glowtrotter" to Paladin of the Brotherhood and member of the Council

"Gaston Glock AI" to Paladin Commander of the Brotherhood and leader of the Council

"James Winters" to Knight Commander of the Brotherhood and member of the Council

"Feather" to Head Scribe of the Brotherhood and member of the Council

soulshine2U

• red, green, white and russian nicks killer.
    • View Profile
Congratulations to our new elected government.

There is one thing however that I need to mention. 
Sadly, I have been robbed during election.
I lost 5k caps and some other minor thing.
The sum is trivial the insult is not
but we let a thief come to our HQ and disrespect members 
this is unacceptable.

I really hope that our leaders will not allow ANY outsiders interrupt such meeting in future.

Brotherhood of Steel HQ

We agree it was a mistake to allow strangers to come to our meeting. Will not happen a second time.