Author Topic: The Hawks are recruiting too  (Read 13291 times)

Wunglorz

• Fedruj dla Szatana.
    • View Profile
Re: The Hawks are recruiting too
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 10:20 »
You just wanted to join C88, are you leader of "The Hawks" or what is meaning of this?
Glumer and Gimper are two different personas.
Yeah, but the same stupid, the hawks gang never had leaders and if any existed, then only Fodtik, this guy has really logical, tactical thinking. I wanna start alone and after i will join to some group. BTW which gangs will be continue in playing except c88 and hawks, sots?
SQ biatch!
Muj giejem taki piekny

LittleBoy

• Čučoriedka
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 11:00 »
Spoiler
Hawks havent leader , we are all leaders  ;D    ...play for fun , die for fun then ragequit but play again

Well, you'll find out soon enough that democracy is the worst possible solution when trying to run anything... let alone a faction. You'll vote, you'll pretend you value each other's opinion, and all the while you'll secretly nurture the hatred for each other until it grows out of your forehead and bursts everyone around you. Instead, have a dictator, follow him for a while, see how it goes. If it works, leave him be, if it doesn't, chop off his manhood and feed it to the goats. Simple as that.

It is working perfectly. Not ideal but you can do what you want, you are free ...
We are not only PvP gang, we enjoy all aspects of the game.

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 11:42 »
Its Fojtik not that shit you write there

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 11:44 »
And im former leader with him.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 12:11 »
but i have steel balls man

Blackeyed

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 12:16 »
i got 2 steel balls and a titanium plated third one. i got it in 'Nam. and i wish to improve my language skills in czech, to be more euro cultured. i can already say "proč je sakra moje pivo již není na stole, biatch?"... i hope i qualify :|

Hazard

• Nothing to see here, move on
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 13:05 »
Very good :D
Musashi be like:

)
°)
 ͡°)
ʖ ͡°)
 ͜ʖ ͡°)
° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Someone said loot? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2013, 13:24 »
i got 2 steel balls and a titanium plated third one. i got it in 'Nam. and i wish to improve my language skills in czech, to be more euro cultured. i can already say "proč je sakra moje pivo již není na stole, biatch?"... i hope i qualify :|

you are in :D:D:D

Gimper

• Things just got worse
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2013, 15:59 »
Hello people, I recently tried to join c88 because it was the first faction I saw recruiting. They pretty much told me to f*** off. It seems they hold a grudge on me, so if you guys would have me, I would be forever grateful to join. In know a minuscule amount of Czech, but I'm gonna try this anyways,

"dobry' den jmenuji se Gimper. Prominte nerozumim chesky"

LOL I think I just butchered that sentence, but I tried. Anyways, I was in hawks before and then I got behind on my internet bills, so I quit fonline for quite a while. When I returned, it seemed that the hawks were already gone. Ah, and I got my balls cut off in a mud-racing accident, so I don't qualify in that category  :'(
Here we go again...

Hazard

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2013, 17:16 »
Nice sentence :D
Musashi be like:

)
°)
 ͡°)
ʖ ͡°)
 ͜ʖ ͡°)
° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

seeter721

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 16:44 »
Hi, my english is not so good so i decide to join czech talking clan, i have already met the Hazzard CZ and think he´s fine, so why not to join your clan. In game names: Screwdriver,Al Capone...
One eyed sniper APK gang long time ago in 2238

Hazard

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2013, 22:01 »
Hi screwdriver, I'm not in Hawks :D

- HazardCZ
Musashi be like:

)
°)
 ͡°)
ʖ ͡°)
 ͜ʖ ͡°)
° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 22:11 »
but play with us :D

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2013, 23:24 »
Hello people, I recently tried to join c88 because it was the first faction I saw recruiting. They pretty much told me to f*** off.
They are all demented or something, half of them are living in a very delusional world. In other words: bad people, don't play.

When you see us, it'll be too late to shit bricks.

Alejandro

• He did it
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 16:16 »
Hello people, I recently tried to join c88 because it was the first faction I saw recruiting. They pretty much told me to f*** off. It seems they hold a grudge on me, so if you guys would have me, I would be forever grateful to join. In know a minuscule amount of Czech, but I'm gonna try this anyways,

"dobry' den jmenuji se Gimper. Prominte nerozumim chesky"

LOL I think I just butchered that sentence, but I tried. Anyways, I was in hawks before and then I got behind on my internet bills, so I quit fonline for quite a while. When I returned, it seemed that the hawks were already gone. Ah, and I got my balls cut off in a mud-racing accident, so I don't qualify in that category  :'(

PM glumer. If any problems just PM me and I'll talk to him on mumble.

They are all demented or something, half of them are living in a very delusional world. In other words: bad people, don't play.

Well should know how it is nothing that a trollish place can't handle a little trolling about stuff. Pretty much a big giant troll fest as it is. Easiest way to say it without breaking that one forum rule. Just leave it at that. That is something that is an entirely different issue than what is related to this game.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 16:23 by New »