Author Topic: Explosive Intelligence Report  (Read 1746 times)

Thieves Guild

• View Profile
Explosive Intelligence Report
« on: March 19, 2014, 01:53 »
Exclusive Thieves Guild Intelligence Report:

On 25.06.2250, NCR was invaded by the Brotherhood of Steel. All present were slaughtered.

The Thieves Guild tried to warn you of this, we told you the BoS had its sights on Shady Sands, but you wouldn't listen. Now, their intentions are clear.

In the interests of your loyal residents, you MUST terminate your alliance with the Brotherhood immediately.

You must act now, before Shady Sands is lost for good.

Warm regards,

TopHat Orange

• Fanciest of all Top Hats
    • View Profile
Re: Explosive Intelligence Report
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 02:03 »
(OOC)
-=CHARACTERS=-
(In-Character)
Martyn Kovacich - Given to John Name
Dr. Phythian - Given to James9883
(Out-of-Character)
TopHat Emporium - Given to James9883

GlowTrotter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:05 »
But unfortunately you missing all the evidence... what a unlucky day for Thieves guild

Maybe you just misplaced whole "takeover" with Bos Paladin visiting NCR to congratulate of assigning new offices to Ranger Tracy and Iziar Schlesser. Or maby you   confused it intentionaly? Who knows...

Then arrived Bos Caravan with advanced weaponry supply to protect NCR.

And then, guess what? Some thief was caugh in act of thievery during unloading caravan. What a coincidence, i would say? you too?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 03:08 by GlowTrotter »
Buying fire gecko pelts 175caps each, reasonable amounts.

Spoiler

Sharkyes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 03:10 »
I love your RP

Tensions between the thieves guild and the NCR, BOS plot to take over NCR, thieves guild warning is ignored, plot revealed. It's playing out like a movie. Tell me this is staged

GlowTrotter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 03:26 »
I love your RP

Tensions between the thieves guild and the NCR, BOS plot to take over NCR, thieves guild warning is ignored, plot revealed. It's playing out like a movie. Tell me this is staged

you sir took too many psychos and too late before sleep, maby you can arrange also this into your scenario:

Spoiler

Thieves Guild

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 04:06 »
To the Brotherhood of Steel representative:

And then, guess what? Some thief was caugh in act of thievery during unloading caravan. What a coincidence, i would say? you too?

Your "evidence" consists of an operative lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood, a good distance away from the nearest person? Where is the *thief* sign, or the person in our surveillance photo who is shouting about BOS taking over, and calls that operative the "first victim"?

That operative stole nothing, and you know it. As does every NCR soldier and civilian who was present at this so-called "ceremony". It is disheartening that the Brotherhood would stoop so low as to lie about this plain fact. It also shows that BoS wants to take all attention from the idea of a NCR takeover.

People of the wasteland, don't mistake for a second what is happening here! With apologies for our foul language, you'd have to be dumb as a post to not recognize that this "ceremony" was clearly a dry-run or "war games" for a full-fledged invasion of NCR. Did you see the military vehicles in formation? The war banners? This was a military operation, a practice before the real thing. We again urgently appeal to NCR that the alliance with the Brotherhood of Steel must be broken!

With hopes for a brighter future,

GlowTrotter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 04:21 »
dear thief, you ll need evidence instead of claims. Facts are indisputable. Deal with reality your own way.

-There are no BOS flags in NCR indicating overtaking of this democratic society, those were used to represent situational reference no more no less. The flags were packed imediately after caravan was unloaded and left.

-Current offices are taken by original NCR army soldiers, who cares about own region.

-represntatives, citizens nor soldiers arent aware of town being overtaken, you are the only 1 person in california living in this scenario

All was said, truth was shared and your conjecture was repeled just by facts present in current reality.

Spoiler

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2014, 06:34 »

*squints* Uhm.. what are you holding up there? Is that a piece of blank paper?

Wow, so sad. Now that the Thieve's Guild finally has understood it won't be able to scam us out of our money and will never be seen as a legitimate business in the eyes of the Brotherhood (Or anyone else's..), it tries to even sell us non existent facts!
Your last "security report" was a ridiculous wall of text no one would ever read and now you try the opposite to get attention?

Congrats on a new low, desperate Thieve's Guild. And there I was expecting something serious from you.

I sure hope the new NCR government will deal with your puny organisation's treason to the Republic accordingly.