Author Topic: Give more chances to beat the Glow computer in chess  (Read 2094 times)

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
When you play this chess game and lose, the computer says something like "Come back when your skills improve" but there's no option to play again when you come later. In my opinion this makes no sense because already leveled characters have a disadvantage but a lvl1 char can get it and if not you delete it and create again. So if you went there sometime on lvl 50 and clicked it randomly when on psycho you lost your chance and that's it. That's why I suggest that this is repeatable after some time, let's say 1 week in real time - to punish you somehow for failing (not having the bonus for one week). Your skills improving could also mean getting a new level so you would get a try every new level (or every 5 levels), but this would be a disadvantage to lvl 99's who haven't done it yet (I wonder if there are some guys like that). Gimme your thoughts.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Daro

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
Re: Give more chances to beat the Glow computer in chess
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:31 »
I don't like that chess game is random. Re-registration 1st lvl character is so stupid. Make it always win, loose or draw. Draw would give half of the currently bonuses to choose.

LittleBoy

• Čučoriedka
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 09:58 »
I don't like that chess game is random.
I dont like chess game random too. Its like you have random implant ;D = delete character and make new one

Lucky Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 11:06 »
+1

I like the idea of random fun. But now it is abused by recreating your char.

Jim

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 12:07 »
+1

I like the idea of random fun. But now it is abused by recreating your char.

+1 Agree.Pointless.

T-888

• Contributor
  • Soldiers of Thunderstorm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 13:42 »
There already are plans to change this.