Author Topic: Ability to Loot Unconcious Bodies  (Read 2365 times)

MadManJack

• The Great Khans
    • View Profile
Ability to Loot Unconcious Bodies
« on: March 31, 2014, 04:32 »
If a player is between -1 and -19 HP they are still alive but knocked out, if we were able to loot these players, would be possible to rob wastelanders without killing them, would allow for more friendly ways of robbing folks.

Not NECESSARY... but I think it'd add a lot of new possibilities for encounters with other players to play out.

NOTE: I know you can "STEAL" off of them, but you need the skill to do that... this suggestion would allow anyone to become a robber. Knock someone unconcious, steal their loot, heal them or leave them... could be fun.
We'll take the wastes by force!

We are The Great Khans!

Xtreme

• Local Moderator
  • The chase it's better than the catch.
    • View Profile
Re: Ability to Loot Unconcious Bodies
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 05:03 »
were a big bug with this long time ago  ::)

Judge

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:01 »
No -1
Another troll feature for ncr pkrs

Pepik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 09:31 »
... for more friendly ways of robbing folks...
And leave him in -19HP??? More friendly???
If you want loot kill him, if not leave him!

Embrace Despair

• 2/3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 11:51 »
PokerJack you are wrong. You dont need any skill for stealing from knocked out player. I did that just a while ago where I looted everything from one player (by stealing) and also I put something back and I did that without failing and with skill like 20 :) also I did heal him after so yes this is absolutely more friendly than killing wastelanders on sight because you want their 150 caps...
Cock my suck

Dick McGee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 17:12 »
I like it. If I can kill other players in the wastes I might as well be able to rob them of most of their gear.

If they want to keep their remaining gear, they wait to be healed or wait for their health to regenerate. If they don't like it, they can ~suicide and get it over with.

+1

邪悪

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 17:20 »
were a big bug with this long time ago  ::)

"What the hell with my BA?"
You see: "Made in Hinkley" on its back. :D

Well devs somehow made ctrl+click bugged with vendors too at first, but then they fixed it. So may be they can fix this too.

MadManJack

• The Great Khans
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 20:14 »
PokerJack you are wrong. You dont need any skill for stealing from knocked out player. I did that just a while ago where I looted everything from one player (by stealing) and also I put something back and I did that without failing and with skill like 20 :) also I did heal him after so yes this is absolutely more friendly than killing wastelanders on sight because you want their 150 caps...

Oooooh okay, didn't know that, good to know. Thanks.

You probably didn't play 2238 where you got longer knockdown and your opponent looted all your SS and ammo in the meantime. Then they put you in minus and plant a dynamite on you so that your respawn time is 7 minutes (it was a feature on 2238 aimed to punish town bombers). Very friendly indeed.

I started fonline in 2238. And yes I know what you're mentioning, but there's no need to increase respawn time in Fonline2 for dynamite. Doesn't affect the suggestion.
We'll take the wastes by force!

We are The Great Khans!

Giftless

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 20:47 »
The game Arcanum had a feature like this, but it required a Fatigue stat so that NPCs could potentially be knocked out without having their HP drained to zero. Unconsciousness doesn't always mean being Near Death, it simply means being vulnerable.

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 21:11 »
Well you should have focused on the ammo stealing I mentioned, that dynamite thing was just a funny detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

barabbas

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 21:29 »
Well you should have focused on the ammo stealing I mentioned, that dynamite thing was just a funny detail.

hejmr dont try to reason with him. Jack is always right, and knows everything.

PS mod please delete this useless topic, you can already take things from unconcious people as mentioned