Author Topic: FOnline 2 Character Planner (third party offline tool)  (Read 55028 times)

Deadline-007

• View Profile
Re: FOnline 2 Character Planner
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 19:40 »
Would be also better to have Learn all books and 26-99lvl instant(might be even 1-99 with fast selecting perks) buttons. And fix this button.
And ability to quickly add skillpoints... And drugs with damage calculator like here :3 

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 20:36 »
Glow Chess Game is not a random bonus. The winner of chess game is choosing which reward to take.

--> Fixed. To be honest, from the description in wiki it seemed as if it's a random reward. Made it choosable now :)

choosing sharpshooter gives +1 to sight instead of +6
also it seems it cant handle faster using so far. First I got very bad statistics when I clicked too fast, then it crashed.  ::) anyway great job !

Edit: According to wiki the Sharpshooter Perk gives you like +6 Sight. Can anyone confirm, that this isn't the case (anymore)? I don't have a char, which is able to test this atm.

--> I'm not really sure what you encountered when "clicking too fast". There was a problem with the Achievement list, which could cause a crash. This is fixed now. If your problem stays please try to explain it in more detail please.

just little bug, when affecting SP at high level, when there are like 5 sp you try to put on a 200+ skill and then trying to put them on another it does not work.

--> Couldn't reproduce this. Did you maybe try to put them on Close Combat? If not please try to reproduce this bug and send me some screens (before/after).

2:make a "take all possible books" button, think most ppl will plan with all books anyway, so less clicky-clicky :)

--> @ take all Books: Will add this in next version.

Would be also better to have Learn all books and 26-99lvl instant(might be even 1-99 with fast selecting perks) buttons. And fix this button.
And ability to quickly add skillpoints... And drugs with damage calculator like here :3 

--> Instant level 26-99 is actually a good idea, yeah. I already planned something like that for a later version.
--> Adding drugs is planned, as said in my description.
--> About the skillpoints i thought about some automatical increasing speed when pressing the +/- Skill Panel for longer time.

And fix this button.

--> What's wrong with it?

Fixed version is downloadable via the same link above.

Also i encountered some bug with the books, which will be fixed "soon": If you take your +2 mentats after you read the normal amount of books you won't be able to take the additional ones. Fixing this will happen while i implement some "Take all Book"-function because both things are kind of bend together program-wise.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 22:12 by Balthasar »

Embrace Despair

• 2/3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 00:00 »
choosing sharpshooter gives +1 to sight instead of +6
also it seems it cant handle faster using so far. First I got very bad statistics when I clicked too fast, then it crashed.  ::) anyway great job !

Edit: According to wiki the Sharpshooter Perk gives you like +6 Sight. Can anyone confirm, that this isn't the case (anymore)? I don't have a char, which is able to test this atm.

It does give +6, but the planner will give only +1.
Tried probably 4 times already, always +1 sight only.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 16:32 by Doobee »
Cock my suck

Kharon

• Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2014, 00:13 »
Really nice job Balth.

Deadline-007

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2014, 02:21 »
It's not working. For me it's not comfortably to press on books button again when you're in books menu to go back to stats. And only after that press implants instead of freely use all 4 top buttons.
And yeah, there's also need ability to remove wrong perks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:25 by Deadline-007 »

TEMYP

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 05:34 »
Gj Balthasar. Thx u.

Jim

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 12:15 »
Very nice, amigo.
i promise every flower i found ever goes to u for y base decorations  ;)

Cheers

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 18:20 »
It does give +6, but the planner will give only +1.
Tried probably 4 times already, always +1 sight only.

First i thought i misunderstood you, because when i tested it again it does give +6 Sight within the program. That's why i thought, you were talking about the ingame behaviour instead of the calculator.

Anyway, i could reproduce it and thank you for this info. You probably choosed either Marksmanship- or Accuracy-Implant before taking the Perk. For some reason it wouldn't update the Sight, when you did it in that order but its fixed now.

It's not working. For me it's not comfortably to press on books button again when you're in books menu to go back to stats. And only after that press implants instead of freely use all 4 top buttons.

Well, so it's no bug but an issue with the general program-behaviour. I'll think about changing this, so that you always can click each button. Needs some more in-depth look at the code again, though, so to prevent any further bugs coming from such a change. For now it's on the "Do something about it"-list but not the main issue.

Alternative at some other planners you'd have a new site or window popping up, to choose a book for example (indeed at most planners this was already the case with Perks). Instead of clicking the button again, you'd click a "close" button on such a window. So imo it's the same, just that there's no window popping up. From the start of making this program i wanted to keep all things in one form. No additional windows. Not because it's easier (indeed its more work to do it without other windows) but because i think, that, in general, the usabillity is improved, when you have all things just in one place.

So...that's the background :)...but like i said: I'll see what i can do.

This won't be necessary anymore when you can go back in levels, i think.

Very nice, amigo.
i promise every flower i found ever goes to u for y base decorations  ;)

Cheers

Hah, thanks :). Indeed i really need like one more for my veranda :D.

As always, the "up-to-date" version is downloadable via the link in my starting post.

Xsarq

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 18:40 »
Gain Luck perk is reseting the More criticals perks

If you first take more criticals then take gain luck the program won't display the bonuses coming from more criticals.

Re(a)parted by M6k.

luckystrike

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 20:55 »
 :) Great job! Rays of goodness to you, my dear, and thank you for the work done.

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 22:55 »
Gain Luck perk is reseting the More criticals perks

If you first take more criticals then take gain luck the program won't display the bonuses coming from more criticals.

Re(a)parted by M6k.

--> Fixed. Thx for the info :)

- added a "Take All" Button to Books. Detected no bugs yet but please play around a bit with it, if you can.

Link is updated.

kimble

• what are you gonna do? Bleed on me?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2014, 21:58 »
awesome tool, thank you

Spoiler

Snail

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2014, 01:05 »
Good job baltha, thanks a lot !

-----------------Snail.

Tracy Baker

• トレイシー
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 15:48 »
hi , does it work on W8 ?
May be I do something wrong , couse not working for me (W8-64x)

thanky

umaksharmoota

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 16:10 »
does it give any error? maybe try run as administrator