Author Topic: FOnline 2 Character Planner (third party offline tool)  (Read 54012 times)

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline 2 Character Planner (third party offline tool)
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2015, 20:29 »
Thx again for the reply.

In case you guys wonder i'm about to adress the issues, mentioned above. For now you'll have to keep those things in mind until i fixed them.

I think a fixed version will be up about next week.

Greets Baltha

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2015, 16:31 »
- you cant increase outdoorsman above 100 ingame by putting skill points into it (only by achievement / implant) but in calculator you still can
- when you use gain intelligence, you cant use 2 more books (not sure if its bug or it works like that ingame too, didnt tested but i think that you should be able to do it since even mentats works for it)
- normally at perk menu you cant use button back for obvious reasons but when you recieve warning that you must chose perk (at lvl 5 for ex) then you can use that button to get back to lvl 1 with perk menu opened so you can get one more perk at lvl 1 this way
- when you remove psycho you will always get sight 20+PE*3, no matter what.. its ignoring sharpshooter, cigarettes, implants etc.. so for example when cigarettes are used when removing psycho, you will lose 3 FoV
- when you use all drugs and remove them back, your sight will be bugged, i have only 29 sight with 10pe after this
- when u use all drugs and u use button back or save build, drugs will be removed but there will stay antitoxin button instead of all
- normally at perk menu you cant use button back for obvious reasons but when you recieve warning that you must chose perk (at lvl 5 for ex) then you can use that button to get back to lvl 1 with perk menu opened so you can get one more perk at lvl 1 this way

--> Fixed.

Drug-FoV calculation should be a) correct now and b) regard all additional changes to sight (like Gain PE, Marksmans. Impl., Chess Game etc.)

- some existing descriptions are outdated and different from ingame descriptions, like FA for example

Added new pictures according to Wesans info about changed descriptions:

http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=6443.0
Only those were changed when it comes  to skill description.

- there are some achievements for +5 flat dmg like Mother of God but many others are missing like Commander down
As said i don't think it's that much of importance as long as there are no additional statistical infos presented within the planner.

- when you use survival implant at level 1, get perk at level 3, get back to lvl 1, implant will be removed but outdoorsman bonus will stay (same with medical-FA, scouting-sneak etc..)
- when i use implant at lvl 1 and i get some levels, i see enhancement implant in implants menu, cant use it but it shouldnt be there anyways
As this is quite a mess with changes/savings at level 1 i decided to not allow taking Achievements/Implants when the level isn't at least at a value of 2. This may not be the best solution obviously but it's the most stable/secure for now.

- when exporting build as image with too many perks/achievements you cant see some of them on screen

I changed this behaviour a bit. The pannel showing the number of the actual level aswell as the pannel showing the number of unused skillpoints are now moved to the right side (between the Perk/Quest whatever selection window and the description window).

Should be enough space now to avoid overlapping pannels

- there is engineering achievement in calculator but its not possible to get ingame

I decided to delete it for now. The code is still there so if it will be implemented later on i can set it to be visible/selectable again.

As always the link at the first page of this thread is updated.

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2015, 20:27 »
Hi Baltha, I found a bug. When you reach level 23 without previous perk picked you get the warning to choose a perk, but let's say it's Medic so you go back to raise some FA before you take it but when you go back you can't do anything with skill points because all skills are grey and it's forcing you to pick the perk. This way you can pick a perk even if you don't meet the skill requirements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2015, 22:37 »
Thx for reporting ;). Will look into this. Hope soon(tm).

Ermac

• Darth Sausage
    • View Profile
    • sSs Zandronum clan
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2015, 14:38 »
Issue with the bruiser trait - you can make character with less than 3ST in the char planner which you cannot in the game.
Faith implies fate

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2015, 18:51 »
Issue with the bruiser trait - you can make character with less than 3ST in the char planner which you cannot in the game.

Thanks for reporting. Made a quick hotfix for this issue. Added some info messages for this and some other "Incorrect SPECIAL"  cases too.

Link at the first page of this thread is updated.

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2016, 06:02 »
hi, this is great ty. Just made my first char using this. Well it was fast and fun, I kind of wished I was doing it the old way hehe because of an error.

Using the planner tool I was able to take medical implant before reaching level 24, and it allowed me to take living anatomy (2) which isn't actually possible. I knew that, lol, but forgot :/

no biggy tho I will pick something else ^^ just figured I would mention it incase it hasn't come up yet :)
Big Puns

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2016, 17:46 »
hi, this is great ty. Just made my first char using this. Well it was fast and fun, I kind of wished I was doing it the old way hehe because of an error.

Using the planner tool I was able to take medical implant before reaching level 24, and it allowed me to take living anatomy (2) which isn't actually possible. I knew that, lol, but forgot :/

no biggy tho I will pick something else ^^ just figured I would mention it incase it hasn't come up yet :)

Could you show me a screen? It'd be possible that this isn't a bug. First of all it doesn't matter when you take an implant. As far as i remember there's no minimum level you need to take one.

Secondly, especially Medical Implant gives you Living Anatomy as bonus perk so it IS actually possible to have it twice. Normaly the planner states this with brackets "(by Implant)" behind the perk.

Please check if this is the case.

jammaplaya

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2016, 18:30 »
well using the planner, if you use medical implant before choosing the living anatomy perk, it will allow you to choose living anatomy a second time, (once from the implant and a second time taking it as a perk)

however, if you try to do the same thing in the game, it wont allow you to choose living anatomy perk if you already have it from medical implant. It doesn't show up as an option.

It also states this in the MINI FAQ section of the wiki:

Mini FAQ

Q: What if choose Living Anatomy perk before installing Medical Implant?

A: You won't get another Living Anatomy perk.

So apparently it's also vice versa, if you try to choose living anatomy after installing the implant, you can't do it in the game, but you can do it on the character planner.

hope that makes sense  :-\
Big Puns

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2016, 18:59 »
well using the planner, if you use medical implant before choosing the living anatomy perk, it will allow you to choose living anatomy a second time, (once from the implant and a second time taking it as a perk)

however, if you try to do the same thing in the game, it wont allow you to choose living anatomy perk if you already have it from medical implant. It doesn't show up as an option.

It also states this in the MINI FAQ section of the wiki:

Mini FAQ

Q: What if choose Living Anatomy perk before installing Medical Implant?

A: You won't get another Living Anatomy perk.

So apparently it's also vice versa, if you try to choose living anatomy after installing the implant, you can't do it in the game, but you can do it on the character planner.

hope that makes sense  :-\

Got it now. Will change this but don't expect this to be done anytime soon. For now maybe just keep this in mind :).

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2018, 08:47 »
Is this still up to date? I have long forgotten what I had in mind with all my alts and I always preferred this tool since you are able to save your builds.

Also I unable to download the zip file, all I get is a text document. Does anyone have a backup for me? Would be greatly appreciated.

Lucek666

• View Profile

Balthasar

• Developer
  • .:
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 27, 2018, 18:52 »
Hmm, strange. Link is still permanent @Raidon. Just tried it. Anyway, thanks @Lucek for the alternative one. I've updated my first post to list it additionally.

Raidon

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2018, 20:39 »
Working fine now, thanks.