Author Topic: Transference Request  (Read 1115 times)

barabbas

Transference Request
« on: July 16, 2014, 01:35 »
Decisions being made improperly by puppet government and enemies of free republic force me to take action to protect and defend the republic I love so much. Hub swamp swine are infiltrating NCR and despite my warnings and intelligence briefings to the president these agents provocateurs continue to occupy high ranking posts within the army and government.

Farcical elections with only small handful of army member pre-approved as voters were disgrace and embarrassment to ideals of republic. Presidential advisors pulling strings more than the president himself.

Current administration listens to known charlatans and troublemakers and takes side of Enclave eugenicists instead of their own battle-proven commander, making monumental decisions in absentia without analysis or any true regard for future of republic.

Thus I am left with absolutely no choice but to request transfer to the previously-disgraced, but now reborn, NCR Rangers. I know that this elite organization will return glory, strength and unity to our Republic.

Annabella

• PicMap=art\items\sproink.png
    • View Profile
Re: Transference Request
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 02:09 »
I was 100% sure you plagiarized all that was just written and then I was going to search it. Then I decided that was a rude judgement so I wanted to apologize for ever thinking that!

In either case good luck with your struggles! I'll be striving for you! I can't really offer you any support but the moral kind! [Because after all I am Hub swine!]

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 12:07 »
Once again the NCR further divides itself, VL wants to purge the ranks of any deserters and disloyal soldiers, which is a good way to start off with solidifying his hold on the government, and now these "NCR Rangers" are reborn, and everyone will want to join the "elite unit" cause nobody wants to be a stupid simple guard when they can be the best of the best. The commander of the Army as well as the Warmaster of the crusades also out of a whim decides to abandon his troops to become one of the elite, because they are not filled with corrupt "hub swine" infiltrators? If any of you wanted to truly help the NCR you would have stayed in the army and given VL your support in cleaning up this horrifying mess of a faction, instead you decide to start anew, leaving all the problems to the president and what remains of the NCRA while you parade around with your new "elite" troops.

Do not abandon the crusade, Barbarus.

barabbas

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 15:42 »
I cannot command army full of enemy spies. I know the president has started kicking spies/traitors out, but I've already had been transferred, so I must stay a Ranger. Rangers will help NCR and get it to a better place. NCR will become stronger because of Rangers, not weaker. Furthermore, regardless of how many want to join, only elite soldiers are invited. Goal of Rangers, as far as I know, isn't to usurp power or poach the best soldier from NCR, it is to help make NCR better.

I recommend Colonel Scharfuhrer be promoted to General to take my place.

[Because after all I am Hub swine!]

Hub swine is not a curse forever, you can change your destiny by idling in Shady Sands instead!

PS
Spoiler
Does everyone really enjoy losing all their loot that much?? Because that is end result of all crusades ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 15:44 by barabbas »

Jim

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 16:12 »
As i sit in my old shack and relax, i throw my eyes on ncr city here and there.I see how history repeat, i see how ppl there fear for they family, i see wide open eyes of those citizens.Heavy armored soldiers march tru capital city, pushing back those scared peoples silently.Dark clouds slowly travel above ncr and little by little, cover grey sun.Family's packing they stuff and start travel whit caravans to, hopefuly, better future.
I light my cigg and smile.Blood looks tempty then ever...

barabbas

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2014, 16:26 »
As i sit in my old shack and relax, i throw my eyes on ncr city here and there.I see how history repeat, i see how ppl there fear for they family, i see wide open eyes of those citizens.Heavy armored soldiers march tru capital city, pushing back those scared peoples silently.Dark clouds slowly travel above ncr and little by little, cover grey sun.Family's packing they stuff and start travel whit caravans to, hopefuly, better future.
I light my cigg and smile.Blood looks tempty then ever...

Jim = Freak Legion official Rp'er  ;D

Jim

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 07:52 »
I come home yesterday late at night, heavely wounded whit few bullets in my panzer jacket.Didn't work well yesterday and some of my team8s die of well known enemy and they recruit even more motherfuckers, thirsthy for our blood.Shit hit so high than ever and we become pray to those devils.I open fridge and pull out beer.Smoke and beer eazy my mind.My ass beggin me to go visit toillet.
Dammn pigeons shit all over my car and i couldn't smile.