Author Topic: Attacked by allies  (Read 12851 times)

Doom Drum

• View Profile
Re: Attacked by allies
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 22:45 »
The way I see it most people that cause all these debates just wait for a reason to blame the rangers or president VL for everything that's wrong, I don't like this division of the NCR either but come on much worse shit happens in the wasteland.

EagleYa

• I still suck. Nothin' has changed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2014, 22:48 »
Eagle shooted you or not?
I didn't shoot them at all, when I saw them I thought them to be friendly of course, and started to enter elevator when all 3 attacked me. (bar abbas, Tracy, and Kimble) I've been a good friend to ncr and still consider it a large part of what I use to be.

"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you."

barabbas

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2014, 22:51 »
easy you can point at people at screen, other members of ncr will not attack you cause they have neutral relations with fl

They do??
forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=4736.0

Spoiler
NCR Relations List

Current List of Relations between Factions of the Wastes

Freak Legion - Hostile/Enemy

**********************************************************************************************************

Enemies= Shoot you anywhere and at anytime. We have the right to take your town in TC.

With all due respect Mr Vice President: whose side are you on?

I've been a good friend to ncr and still consider it a large part of what I use to be.

Like when you lead baserape on NCR ally Midnight Riders with your khan alt? The facts behind your 'friendship' are well known.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 22:52 by barabbas »

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2014, 22:59 »
Im on side of FL cause they dont kill NCR citizens and members of NCR army. unfortunatelly NCR rangers are now more pk than others. If your statement depend on relations on forum which me or vaultloner not making its your thing you didnt spoke with me or vaultloner about thatz and start killing friends. If your statement will not change it will go for new civil war.

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2014, 23:02 »
If rangers dont want to stop dramas everywhere it wont end in any other way. Btw i will rather speak with tracy cause she is leader of NCR rangers not with some thief(leader of thiefs guild) and which was in FL. (so dont knwo why they kicked him)

barabbas

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2014, 23:11 »

With all due respect Mr Vice President: whose side are you on?

Im on side of FL cause they dont kill NCR citizens and members of NCR army. unfortunatelly NCR rangers are now more pk than others. If your statement depend on relations on forum which me or vaultloner not making its your thing you didnt spoke with me or vaultloner about thatz and start killing friends. If your statement will not change it will go for new civil war.

ok then.

you say FL are friends? :D
you say FL doesnt shoot ncr citizens or soldiers? :D :D
you say NCR rangers are more PK than FL? ;D
you want to start civil war because 1 ncr soldier (who was with enemy faction) died in crossfire in a dungeon? :o

So aside from openly admitting to treachery against the republic, you als want to start an internal war?

Who the hell elected you, anyway? Ah right nobody, you won by default .. yes by all means talk to tracy.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2014, 23:28 »
If he is baseraper you should kick him out as fast as possible.

empty

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 00:18 »
sorry to destroy your rp, but it was NO crossfire ;)
just saying

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 04:35 »
yes it wasnt crossfire and yesterday rangers let ncr solidiers die to sots and c88 so helping to people which few days ago raided Shady Sands isnt good idea. And as i said people from FL which helping as arent thet from Powels times if you have problem with that.

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 05:43 »
*sighs* Oh God. Look No need to start some civil war type thing. Actually I'm disgusted with all your attudites weather its blaming the Rangers or the Soldiers.  This inner bitching is tearing The Republic apart. You want to defend then do so without killing your brotherin and your sisters. Yes Tracy please talk with me about this and Glumer also. We must settle a lot of things soon and get us working together more than ever. Now I told you about FL. Fl was only suppose to be the arena and nowhere else. If you can't even follow those instructions then what are you doing here?
Spoiler

Wunglorz

• Fedruj dla Szatana.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 12:31 »
Someone is in need of the swarm, and it would be enough just to ask politely around, not to beg guys which laugh ass off when they hear about you (talking about NCR->FL)
Muj giejem taki piekny

Gabr1el

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 12:56 »
Well , if a player can change faction in 5 sec then why is even considered sane to just add whole faction as enemy instead of creating player list that do bad things (dicks) and players who don't do bad things (non-dicks).

So if Jim , or any other FL C88 or any , chooses not to be a dick and actually help somebody then why and who should shoot him ?

Stupid.Better to say "Good work Jim thank you" right ?

He didn't even killed me (if it was him or any other C88) when I was sneaking to mess up their TC he just told me to leave , hardly action done by a dick right ?

So a dick can be a non-dick and vice versa.

P.S. If anyone and I mean ANYONE , even hub pigrats with superman builds want to help then who does one send his application to avoid siiting duck syndrome cause if you just say this is my build and level then all know how to kill you good right ? Smart - nope.

And ther is expression for what happened to Red Grizzan and fucking me more so than the both of them - I call it being Cained.

Wow , a fortress of text , <drinks beer> , goes playing.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 13:00 by Gabr1el »

Gabr1el

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 13:22 »
One more thing and one small beer and the I go eat I cow in real life :

Guarding NCR is just punishment , you have to stand , be attacked from all sides even by alts of those stood near you , you get no exp or money for it.

So anyone who wants to do that is not a dick.

Pk and AntiPk view of looking at thing can only be applied to a situation not as a philosophy , that is to say , those who want to try to be good guys will act like PKs sometimes , done with that they kill somebody they think or know just killed them so it's like in real life , you can love someone but hate him a bit , you can be patient and kind but also snap in 2 seconds.It's same for all , just the way things are. 

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 16:08 »
Im on side of FL...

...leader of thieves guild which was in FL.

Wait, did you just say you're on FL's side and blamed bar for having played with FL in the very next post?

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

barabbas

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 16:27 »
so helping to people which few days ago raided Shady Sands isnt good idea.

Yet you want to ally with Freak Legion whove raided the town many many times?

VP Glumer, I'm sorry, but you make no sense at all.

Again what happened:

Rangers saw FL in a dungeon, and shot them. FL had 1 NCR Soldier with them, who was also shot.  From this, you say "Rangers are worse PKs than Freak Legion", and "Rangers are like old Powell Rangers". Are you on crack? Were you even here when the old regime was in power?

Seeing as not so long ago I was placed on kill on sight list for just having been SEEN with FL at SF Tanker (while I wasnt even in NCR faction, but in Thieves Guild), I don't see what the problem is with shooting a disloyal soldier, in a dungeon, who is working with FL.

Remember that NCR solider was shot once, in glow, and when he came to Shady Sands after that, nobody shot him, and nobodys shot him since.

As president Vaultloner (your boss) said, FL is to be friendly only in PvP Arena, if you see them in dungeon you are to shoot. And if an NCR soldier is working with them in dungeon, why on earth woudn't we shoot? We are already in situation where tons of soldiers are leaving NCR to join FL.

Your words and attitude show clearly you are NOT working towards an independent NCR. You blatantly disregard your President's order about sumemrtime arena, and you also say that FL is friendly to NCR, and that you are 'on side of FL'. I can't think of what else you could possibly do to look like more of a traitor to the Republic.

I do hope you'll talk to tracy. Although seeing as you are either an FL spy, or just simply a fool, Im not sure how much progress will be made by talking (you've already made up your mind based on sheer fantasies).