Author Topic: Attacked by allies  (Read 12029 times)

JJ

• View Profile
Re: Attacked by allies
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2014, 15:29 »
Is to many confusion past days so my cent i throw:FL dont have allianze anymore, if we are outnumbered so be it.We dont need ppl who play whit us today, tomorow whit second crew and day after tomorow whit some third crew.

That's your own fault. You invite ppl to help you fight c88, day after you attack them on sight, just so day after that you would ask for their help again. That's why you can't have alliances, which is what I told Mewsashi (sorry if I mispelled). Neutrality perhaps, alliance no.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Jim

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2014, 17:51 »
Is to many confusion past days so my cent i throw:FL dont have allianze anymore, if we are outnumbered so be it.We dont need ppl who play whit us today, tomorow whit second crew and day after tomorow whit some third crew.

That's your own fault. You invite ppl to help you fight c88, day after you attack them on sight, just so day after that you would ask for their help again. That's why you can't have alliances, which is what I told Mewsashi (sorry if I mispelled). Neutrality perhaps, alliance no.

Let it be like u said comrade, i dont have strenght to explain our moves.Good is that no confusion any more.

Cheers

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2014, 01:36 »
There will be no alliance with FL. Thank you Jim for what you have said and hopefully you will keep your word. The policy goes the same way for us.  NCR for NCR, FL for FL nothing more nothing less.
Spoiler

Jim

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2014, 10:52 »
Dont worry, Mr.President, my word is stone.

Max MCMLXXXVI

• View Profile
Sihill on caravan, armor made by Usta
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2014, 19:47 »
Sihill on caravan, armor made by Usta
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:47 by Max MCMLXXXVI »

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2014, 21:24 »
Sihill attacked you (by accident I presume?) and you killed her, such accidents happen frequently in the wasteland, whats the problem?

Max MCMLXXXVI

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2014, 07:46 »
Sihill attacked you (by accident I presume?) and you killed her, such accidents happen frequently in the wasteland, whats the problem?

It didn't look like accident. My problem is that I don't expect offensive from NCR members. Nothing more

Nazgul

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2014, 09:07 »
Nice weapon mate..

I always thought of tamin' geckos and use them as a weapon.

-SykyCZE- - burster, who sometimes can't kill naked people in 1hex
Gabby - sniper who never crits. Likes to shoot my arms... I really don't know why does he shoot my arms. I never carry anything in my hands.