Author Topic: Attacked by allies  (Read 12027 times)

JJ

• View Profile
Re: Attacked by allies
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2014, 11:39 »
*Making popcorn and preparing a bottle of rakija.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Tracy Baker

• トレイシー
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 11:59 »
glow rescue mission report to NCR administration

Mr.President
Althought there is no reason justify rangers activity, there are some rummors spreaded about our them.
All accusations about killing inocent travelers or even members of NCR army during latest Glow operation are intentionally distorted.
Ranger team arrived to hot zone after recaiving distrees signal informed about terorizzing treasure hunters in there by unknown forces.
It not last long and we catched "Khan" member in company of civilian in level 2 and as inteligence data shown, only this clearly enlisted enemy of republic was captured.
In level 5 rescue squad encounterd with another group called Freak Legion in company of one of republic soldier also tagged in recognization software aproved by government as hostile organization.
NCR army member died not by targeted fire but coincidencely in crossfire in narrow hallways.
Rangers did they work for republic and there is no need to speculate about their hostility towards it.
Question remains what republic Citizen was doing in this company and why he did not ask help of army or ranger team.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 12:02 by Tracy Baker »

kimble

• what are you gonna do? Bleed on me?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 12:51 »
This is about stand against any pkes no matter how strong they are.
If u wanna be ally with freaks or another pk faction,ill gladly give you 500k so you can do tc,go adventures organize parties....etc with them.
Dont forget this, when u are a ncr member you have responsibilities.
(Even tough we are too far from start of session and no one cares to pk others, kill caraveners etc.(like there are new players or someone needs any help nowadays))
lastly, your so called truce suppose to be only in arena.It is an exception,just for fun and you need some back up against c88.

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 12:58 »
you all know good eagle and still you killed him, evil pks!

Ally

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 14:45 »
Not any of both sides are exclusively correct, both are caring some principles while other principles arent imporant for them.

If NCR and NCR Rangers want to stay part of same comunity, they need to initiate discusion and negotiation. This issue is problem of both leaders in NCR - Tracy Baker and Vaultloner. Only these 2 persons can solve all upcoming issues without arms but at the common desk.

Both of you should be searching for mutual consensus and this should be priority number one. All other matter is non essential for NCR.

Xsarq

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 14:50 »
I still dont understand while you're listening to freak legions marionette instead of last roleplayers of Fonline 2 the Tracy+Kimble combo.

barabbas

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 14:53 »
So, to sum up:

An NCR army member betrays the republic by consorting with Freak Legion outside of summertime arena, and then another traitor who recently left NCR army for Freak legion comes to complain about it, while other members of Freak Legion chime in as if their voice counts here? And the administration is taking it seriously??

And this all happens despite the fact administration knows Freak Legion is essentially the old Powell regime gone underground, hellbent on regaining their footing in glorious Shady Sands???

And lastly, in bitter irony, the old Powell regime is using the very infamy they themselves sowed to now discredit the current honorable NCR Rangers!

Has the whole world gone topsy-turvy? Is this some kind of dream?

Rangers do what's best for republic. This thread has proven Rangers are needed more than ever.

Long live independent NCR !
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 14:57 by barabbas »

Gabr1el

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 16:11 »
I still dont understand while you're listening to freak legions marionette instead of last roleplayers of Fonline 2 the Tracy+Kimble combo.

Because Rangers are hiding their blood red color behind the city of NCR who is not defended by them anymore from what I've seen and then they just talk crap later and say it's roleplay so it's ok to do what they want (and it's lame as broken record it's Powel Powel Powel Pow...).

Fridgeman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 16:14 »
Stop that propaganda shit.

Everyone knows NCR cooperates with FL not only in summer arena, but also in nighttime toilet control and dungeons.
If you are smart, you all join same faction to have same namecolor. Less friendly fire butthurt incidents.

I gladly give you the 500k to create faction, but only if you call it Fridge Legion.

Ally

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 16:26 »
Spoiler
So, to sum up:

An NCR army member betrays the republic by consorting with Freak Legion outside of summertime arena, and then another traitor who recently left NCR army for Freak legion comes to complain about it, while other members of Freak Legion chime in as if their voice counts here? And the administration is taking it seriously??

And this all happens despite the fact administration knows Freak Legion is essentially the old Powell regime gone underground, hellbent on regaining their footing in glorious Shady Sands???

And lastly, in bitter irony, the old Powell regime is using the very infamy they themselves sowed to now discredit the current honorable NCR Rangers!

Has the whole world gone topsy-turvy? Is this some kind of dream?

Rangers do what's best for republic. This thread has proven Rangers are needed more than ever.

Long live independent NCR !

It was Tracy Baker who enabled new government to take place in NCR, its too late to show surprised face barabass.

This two-headed bear is as much inhabitant of  your home as you are, since NCR  went for vacation to mojave and left doors opened behind.

Now you have to ensure your children  are not being eaten by hungry bear and protect them from outsiders at same time.

You are dancing on very narrow line and step in wrong direction might cost you all you have invested in NCR.

Good Luck to all righteous inhabitants of your republic.

Circe

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 16:58 »
NCR Administration is reviewing ongoing situation.
And will make official statement after case will be examined.

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 18:24 »
Eagle shooted you or not?

Jim

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 21:01 »
I am very confused who is who.Truth is that we really neen in glow helping NCR soldier Empty to play chess.On the way out we confront another NCR members and showdown started and i was melted like nuttela there but soldier empty, along whit me was confused, why they shoot at him and us cuz we was whit him?
Red eagle we meet also there whit his buddy and we split whit no fire.
All is fine just to much for me to catch all that cuz i was little 'happy'.
Fridgeman is right, u are all oranges and is hard to decide who to shoot sometime :)

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2014, 22:04 »
easy you can point at people at screen, other members of ncr will not attack you cause they have neutral relations with fl

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 22:05 »
and noone from Powels time play in fl right now so dont split some drama shit rangers only starting to be same like was rangers in past