Author Topic: A message from the Quetzal Khanate  (Read 5746 times)

A message from the Quetzal Khanate
« on: August 15, 2014, 11:04 »
I am a diplomat and emissary of the western basin Khanate of Quetzal. We recognize NCR as weak western dogs, and have no business with them! However, there has been a dispute over noble blood involving your...state.

Return Glumer Khan to us! He is the dear brother of Fojtik Khan! How can you kidnap our dear Khan? If he is not returned, there will be consequences! Our path to victory will be made in the blood of our foes, then the air will be sweeter for the people of Quetzal!

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
Re: A message from the Quetzal Khanate
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 11:08 »
Que?

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 11:12 »
Que?

Some new drama most probably, if shit isn't flowing they will create one. Just watch how the topic will expand...

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 11:17 »
You are not well informed my Sadiq! Glumer Khan was the previous Khan of our lands, before he vanished one day. Now return him!

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 11:38 »
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS!
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Wunglorz

• Fedruj dla Szatana.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 11:56 »
SHIEEEEEEEEEET
Muj giejem taki piekny

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:20 »
Hawks-Khan
Raiders-Khan
BoS-Khan
Enclave-Khan
NRC-Khan

Glumer seems to be Khan of a lot of things ;D
I might call him Sir-Khan-A-Lot from now on.

Gabr1el

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 12:50 »
Nevah ! :)

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 13:07 »
You have no power here filthy horse-faced tribals, begone while you still have your head on your shoulders!

Merle

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 13:30 »
What I see in my mind every time I hear the word "Khan"...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 13:32 by Merle »

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 14:32 »
Glumer is one of our highest members of the NCR. Since the Khans have basically all just about disappeared from this place I suggest you move on somewhere else and stop dragging Bullshit with you.  We took no hostage he came to us of Freewill it seems. So I suggest you just leave or just ask Glumer if he wants to come back with you all.
-signed Vaultloner
Spoiler

Kes

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 15:11 »
Glumer is one of our highest members of the NCR. Since the Khans have basically all just about disappeared from this place I suggest you move on somewhere else and stop dragging Bullshit with you.  We took no hostage he came to us of Freewill it seems. So I suggest you just leave or just ask Glumer if he wants to come back with you all.
-signed Vaultloner

GreatKhans was a bang of newb thugs, This blasma guy who started topic is not part of this kind of khan. Just so ya know.

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 15:21 »
He comes from Reloaded I think.

Tracy Baker

• トレイシー
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 15:35 »
Sometimes I wonder how quickly time goes. It is so fast that even tribals from wasteland learned writing and reading and even more found benefits of civilization and diplomatics althought on the lovest level.
In mute admiration I read futile threats of Khan criminal diplomat and I can ensure him NCR will never step aside any threats.
In this case it would be like step aside ants living somewhere in nest at western coast which are not able harm our republic, citizens noone in any way.
To be honest I awaited beg for mercy or republic pardon more than this.
Althought the descent of mentioned citizen is personall business, I looked at his paper and found medical check of his DNA clearly proved he was not born as primitive tribal but citizen probably kidnaped in the youth.

Tracy

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 16:23 »
You must be a fool, I was born under my clan under the Quetzal homeland! You urban dogs are nothing but fakes! This is how you treat your neighbors??!!...

You NCR....your diplomacy is only lies! You are just snakes in the grass waiting for the right moment to strike! How pitiful, Glumer Khan must be indoctrinated into your western dog tradition...Oh great Earth-Mother, aid us in retrieving our sacred Khan in our hands!...While these weak western dogs hide behind their walls, they perform "diplomacy" over other nations. One day we solve this problem our way, you will fear us that even your stones and sticks will fear us!