Author Topic: A message from the Quetzal Khanate  (Read 5727 times)

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
Re: A message from the Quetzal Khanate
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 16:29 »
Blasma omg :D :D :D

Merle

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2014, 16:39 »
[...] these weak western dogs hide behind their walls [...] One day we solve this problem our way, you will fear us that even your stones and sticks will fear us!

Yeah!!! You go breaker their chitty walls!!!

Tracy Baker

• トレイシー
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 17:44 »
Dear emissar,
Every child in republic knows how we treat our neigbours, all decent wastelanders are under protection of California law.
But sadly for your asocial comunity no diplomatics exist and only one instruction was set for troopers.
Shall we alarm army of incoming horde of pikemans ? I do not think so, we should start sell safari tickets instead.
Best for your "nation" will be stay out of republic borders and prevent talks about another genocide in wasteland like we have seen before.

Tracy

Annabella

• PicMap=art\items\sproink.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2014, 17:51 »
I was excited for all of two seconds. So bored now. Yawn.

Welcome to FOnline of Our Lives.

So who's breaking up with who?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 17:53 by Annabella »

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2014, 17:56 »
I don't like how most people reacted with the usual "more drama" response, is forum strictly for OOC?

GlowTrotter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 17:57 »
why doyou consider this OOC?
Buying fire gecko pelts 175caps each, reasonable amounts.

Spoiler

kimble

• what are you gonna do? Bleed on me?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 18:26 »
What is best in life?

barabbas

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 19:32 »
I think these tribals must have got lost in the desert and gotten delusional from dehydration. Ive never seen a member of Quetzal Khanate in my entire carrer with the NCR, and now this??

Since Quetzal is a somewhat strange name, I had to do some digging. Turns out, it's a bird - a bird that cannot survive in the desert. It is possible that these Khans are descended from bird themselves, or are they simply bird-brained?

Spoiler
Quote from: Bird expert
Quetzals are strikingly colored birds in the trogon family. They are found in forests and woodlands, especially in humid highlands, with the five species from the genus

drot

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2014, 19:43 »
Since Quetzal is a somewhat strange name, I had to do some digging. Turns out, it's a bird - a bird that cannot survive in the desert. It is possible that these Khans are descended from bird themselves, or are they simply bird-brained?
That bird has t4 feathers.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Doom Drum

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2014, 20:32 »
Hater, you don't even smoke crack, bitch, you's a mark fool. Motherfuck that ho shit, that's a G, that's him. I'm about to blaze up, 'specially when it's after dinner. I changed the game don't get it misunderstood: hitting it out the glass and that smoke all good. Can't water it with green, get work, got that stick. Laws know I keep it, they on my dick, these niggas sick. But when I do smoke some weed, I'm straight out that rose, you best believe. But green ain't better than that hard, hard is so much fun, seven for forty-five, wholesale gets it done. And I don't care if you judge me, I'm smoking cooked, and living so lovely. So stop looking like you're dumb. You know you wanna try, but fail to get some.
This is true NCR rolling in, ready to bust time and time again. I'll let this be known from the start, none of you cowards got no heart. I gotta throw it out there for all y'all, these are no contact, like baseball. They wouldn't do nothing, even if I enticed ya cause these bullets'll slice ya. Up, like a knife, ten seconds later you lost your life. All for looking for a quick comeup, but they still got ya done up. I got my gun up, ready to bust, In lead I trust I'll put you back in the dust. It's time to take a little trip, but you ain't coming back, cause bitch you slipped.

Punk ass nigga, you a busta.

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 20:54 »
Okay that is enough Drot and Bar take your fight somewhere else. Go settle it in the wasteland. I'm deleting the post that have to deal with your argument and flame war on the forum here now.
Spoiler

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 23:08 »
Our warriors are the best steppe cavalry! Your pitiful grunts and slobs are the result of nasty civilization, and are inadequate for true battle! Just send Glumer Khan on his horse to us, and we will enjoy peace, you pigs born from the Ger!

(By the way, dog abbas, Quetzal simply means "feather" or sometimes bird in a different dialect, in Nahuatl language. This word was then transferred to english/spanish for the Quetzal birds you speak of, which live in Mexico.)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 23:26 by An Emissary of the Quetzal Khanate »

Feather

• Don't Panic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 00:50 »
(By the way, dog abbas, Quetzal simply means "feather"(...)

Ahhhh, so it's actually, MY lost Khanate. I knew it! I didn't recocnize you at first. Now where is my noble war horse and my bunch of slaves and virgins...and virgin slaves?

Also the man's name isn't "Dog Abbas" it's Barbarabrah and he is my trusty vassal, so show some respect!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:00 by Feather »

Gabr1el

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 01:37 »
We have started a small RP event where we will drink all we can till morning in NCR.

Come bearing nothing but booze beer rum and such <hic>

Jim

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2014, 07:41 »
What is best in life?

Pussy amigo.What can go wrong if u hit right hole.