Author Topic: Just curious:  (Read 9678 times)

Kes

Re: Just curious:
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 10:51 »

Mkhammer was soo slow climbing down that latter. Scared of heights Wojciech ?

RabbitManCZ

• Supporter
  • I am what I am ....someone has to be rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 10:55 »
I think its from 60's show but not sure.

Yep, and what an awesome series it was. My brother and I used to watch it as kids every week. But if you want to see their pinnacle, check out "Batman: The Movie" (1966.). Here's a short clip ;)

talk about t4 items... shark-repellant bat spray

shit it is crazy:)  THX for Dark Knight  ;D
Critical Hit

knock-downs

Circe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 10:59 »
*Messenger rushes into my office without knocking*

Messenger: ma'am I have a message from Freak Legion !
Circe: Throw it away we do not discuss with criminals.
Messenger: But they say that it contains crucial information about traitors and spies in our army.
Circe: Give it to me !
*Circe opens the log and reads it*
Circe: It may be just a trick.
*Gets absorbed in thought for a moment*
Circe: Show this to Mr.President right away !
Circe: Be sure to let rangers know too !
Messenger: I will ma'am.
*Circe yells at errand-boy as he walks towards the door*
Circe: And tell Mr.President that i will visit him when i am finished here !
*Messenger nods and leaves*

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 12:56 »
it s all about people, in game or in life. i play with people. u play with urself.

People who were playing with You just are telling that You re nolifer and a man with inferiority complex, so ?

Well I wont discuss with Acosta, with man who didnt pass even primary school.

Btw. I also like batman and i dont care about those images, for me it is also funny. So You wont make buthurt on me with it :D
It is only game and I also like to troll sometimes.

And about ncr, (Freaks)You re always saying something like (noob, swarm etc.). You have no respect for people. I think its beacuse in Your real life You wont argue or disscuss with people and You re only safe in internet.

Well i am also insulting for example scavengers for being noob, but its truth they are doing dual, fast relogs and destroying events :D.

Kes

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 13:42 »
Well I wont discuss with Acosta, with man who didnt pass even primary school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educational_Development
Im sure you are too lazy to actualy read this site. So ill make it easy for you. Its an educational & skills test to prove you have the skills of the average highschool vegetable that spent 8 years behind a desk. I finished it in 1 year of studys.

Means I have more time for myself to study what I want. Can you say the same?

Btw. I also like batman
Who doesnt ?
for me it is also funny
For me its funny aswell. And im sure its funny for everyone else on this forum. Its a joke image. Not a professional troll. :P
You wont make buthurt on me
"*You wont make me butthurt" Please prove you learned anything at all in those 8 years in school.
Many people do. But you really suck at it. Really...
And about ncr, (Freaks)You re always saying something like (noob, swarm etc.).
Dafuq? I dont remember hearing ever Freak legion saying NCR are noobs/swarm to their face. Who cares if they say it in teamspeak? Directors Comentarys pls.
You have no respect for people.
Respect is for reallife. This is a wasteland rp game... lol
I think its beacuse in Your real life You wont argue or disscuss with people and You re only safe in internet.
Dude, You are tottaly talkin about urself. I really doubt u would be a faction/company slut irl.
Well i am also insulting for example scavengers for being noob
You are also the ONLY one calling them noobs. They swarm people sure, But does that mean they cant win on even numbers? Nahh it means some members joined ts and want some kind of fight. No hate coming from me.
destroying events
Would love to see that.

barabbas

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 16:29 »

Salut tabernacles, c'est moi, Aco! I will hatch a plan to troll tomowolf and his brother into submission! Come Musashi, come Hejmr...to the Freak Cave!!!

at Freak Legion HQ

So, how can we get those kurwy -- oh no, a cat!!!! Cats cannot be 1hexed! What will we do???

an idea!

He can join us! Get him a hintbook!

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 17:21 »
ohh no Also Rabbit has betrayed us and he is with Freaks, You bad rabbit:

Kes

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 18:10 »
ohh no Also Rabbit has betrayed us and he is with Freaks, You bad rabbit:

Many people do. But you really suck at it. Really...

I was right.

Blackeyed

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 23:52 »
it s all about people, in game or in life. i play with people. u play with urself.
You re nolifer and a man with inferiority complex, so ?

this is the excuse u came up with to comfort urself that me and FL are beating u so hard at this game? as for nolifers, u definitely seem like one, but u nolife more on forum than ingame..

Wunglorz

• Fedruj dla Szatana.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 00:38 »
:((((((((((((((((
Muj giejem taki piekny

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 02:03 »
You re nolifer and a man with inferiority complex, so ?

this is the excuse u came up with to comfort urself that me and FL are beating u so hard at this game? as for nolifers, u definitely seem like one, but u nolife more on forum than ingame..

I got many things to do and sometimes I am so busy to login into game.
Well there was tournament and if i remember good only Hejmr, Rabbit and third(sorry I dont remember Your nickame) participated. You were to scared to fight in regular stuff :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 02:11 by mkhammer »

Kes

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 05:31 »

Well there was tournament and if i remember good only Hejmr, Rabbit and third(sorry I dont remember Your nickame) participated. You were to scared to fight in regular stuff :D

Yeah... You have such the life. Its keeping you soo busy that u have to time to call everyone u don't like no lifers on a forum then edit ur posts to make sure they look JUST RIGHT.

PS: Did it ever cross your mind that maybe our builds are made for +20% DR armors or -1ap weapons ?  :-X

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 07:03 »
i wasnt there for a long time cause some personal problems, but that ... keep drama going its funny :D

RabbitManCZ

• Supporter
  • I am what I am ....someone has to be rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 09:19 »

Yeah... You have such the life. Its keeping you soo busy that u have to time to call everyone u don't like no lifers on a forum then edit ur posts to make sure they look JUST RIGHT.

PS: Did it ever cross your mind that maybe our builds are made for +20% DR armors or -1ap weapons ?  :-X

this is true...I can not fight too with the queen on regular stuff ...It is not homicidal build but it is only buil for survival and need upgrade stuff....but for me it plays best...
BTW I can do duel but the chances of winning are small ;D and I do not like losing
Critical Hit

knock-downs

Blackeyed

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 11:16 »

and ask ur pals if they ever invited me a couple of days before like they did Rabbit. but hey, i did driveby-onehex u just fine in Reno for 350+, remember?