Author Topic: Midnight Riders MC  (Read 50945 times)

Fóxtrot

• I Like the Way You Die, Boy
    • View Profile
Midnight Riders MC
« on: September 20, 2014, 22:49 »
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers..
                                                                                                                                                                               William Shakespeare

Probably, someone's gonna ask 'Who the f@ck are you, guys ?'. Well, this is the story of how we came to be..

Ever since I was old enough to survive by my lonesome, I've been travelling the Wasteland. I never stayed in one place for long; not wishing to settle down. I lived the life of nomad with my only companion being the rusty bike that my dad gave me before I left.

Throughout my travels, I have seen many people of differing caliber; I saw my fair share of evils that permeate the desolate desert. But perhaps more importantly, I have seen good. The very same thing that damn near everybody has either forgotten, or stopped believing in. I saw people whom held honour, courage, loyalty and kindness; traits that were thought to be lost to the confines of history.
Knowing that these virtues exist..That is more valuable than anything else. It was after observing these glimmers of hope, that I then decided to protect those whom practice these virtues. And that I shall nurture them at any cost. Subsequently, I decided to band together people who did not just see these virtues as just words, but those whom would live by them. I chose to make this group into a bikers' club; a band of men whom embody those virtues.

It was after arriving at the coast of California during 2248, that I decided to finally settle down. I found friends; true men who shared my views. It was then that we founded the "Midnight Riders" Motorcycles Club. In this club, there is no place for oppression and hierarchy. Equality and fraternity are the watchwords we use to govern ourselves with.

We are riders of freedom, our steel bikes being our mounts. We are brothers, bearing the banner of our ideals as we travel through the wasteland. We are not afraid of death, as we are ready to fight for our ideals. Even if it costs us our lives.

We are waging war against those who kill the innocent and defenceless.
We will give help to anyone deserving of it. Sadistic criminals, ruthless raiders and armoured miscreants however..They shall not recieve the same treatment.
We shall also provide entertainment for our kinsmen, lest we become overwhelmed by the gargantuan mantle we bear.
And most importantly, we will un-falteringly promote our ideals throughout the Wasteland without relent.

Now that you know who we are, and what it is that we fight for. We have chosen to promote freedom, equality and brotherhood. We walk the path of justice, as that is the way of true men. If you not only share our ideas, but also wish to join the Midnight Riders, we shall welcome you with open arms. You can contact several of our members through the IRC module in your Pip-boy, using the #midnight channel.

Tenets & Virtues
The mighty spiritual leader Doom Drum has given us tenets and virtues we must uphold at all moments so we don't stray from our path, every member of Midnight Riders must remember these sacred words.

1. Courtesy, To a Knight of the War Lodge it is a way of presenting himself to the world. A knight carries himself proudly, maintains self-control, and accepts ill mannered behavior with grace. A knight behaves with dignity and refrains from emotional outbursts, excessive eating and drinking, foul language, and other uncivilized acts.

2. Honor, To a Knight of the War Lodge it is one of the fundamental virtues which form the core of the chapter. A Knight conducts himself with integrity regardless of circumstance. He behaves in a morally sound manner even when he's by himself or when no one else will know of his actions. It is an admirable act to comfort a dying friend, but an act of honor to comfort a dying enemy. A Knight must accept responsibility for the one thing that is within his control, himself.

3. Honesty, A Knight of the War Lodge always tells the truth as he knows it. He may decline or withhold information, but will never intentionally mislead anyone.

4. Valor, A Knight of the War Lodge demonstrates unyielding courage in the face of adversity but should not cloud his wits, for to charge against impossible odds is folly and endangers those under the Knight's protection and responsibility.

5. Wisdom, A Knight of the War Lodge shall endeavor to use the tenets of the Knighthood and the lessons of life to prevent foolish actions. A Knight shall always hold the tenet "Think twice before speaking once" as the basis for all his or her dealings with others and shall always attempt to apply practical knowledge to all of the situations he or she faces.

---------------------------------------------------

Every Knight of the Midnight Riders MC must abide by the given tenets and uphold them to full extent, lest we become victims of chaos and discord that descend into heresy:

1. You shall not slay the innocent and defenseless without proper cause, for we bring light unto this dark wasteland, not more death and decay.

2. You shall not take up arms against a brother of the chapter unless it is in good spirits.

3. You shall not fall victim to greed and vain desires, respect the sanctity of the War Lodge and the chapter as a whole and you will not be found wanting.

4. You shall practice and uphold the five virtues which present the core principles of the Midnight Riders and every Knight of the Lodge to full extent.

5. You shall burn the heretic and purge the unclean from this forsaken wasteland, for the eternal crusade has been bestowed upon us by the gods themselves, and the crusade waits for no man.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:44 by Fóxtrot »
Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
It's Irish for "you're fucked".

Re: Midnight Riders MC
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 07:15 »
It doesn't matter WHO is right, ONLY WHO WINS

Blackbeard

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 00:48 »
The mighty spiritual leader Doom Drum has given us tenets and virtues we must uphold at all moments so we don't stray from our path, every member of Midnight Riders must remember these sacred words.

1. Courtesy, To a Knight of the War Lodge it is a way of presenting himself to the world. A knight carries himself proudly, maintains self-control, and accepts ill mannered behavior with grace. A knight behaves with dignity and refrains from emotional outbursts, excessive eating and drinking, foul language, and other uncivilized acts.

2. Honor, To a Knight of the War Lodge it is one of the fundamental virtues which form the core of the chapter. A Knight conducts himself with integrity regardless of circumstance. He behaves in a morally sound manner even when he's by himself or when no one else will know of his actions. It is an admirable act to comfort a dying friend, but an act of honor to comfort a dying enemy. A Knight must accept responsibility for the one thing that is within his control, himself.

3. Honesty, A Knight of the War Lodge always tells the truth as he knows it. He may decline or withhold information, but will never intentionally mislead anyone.

4. Valor, A Knight of the War Lodge demonstrates unyielding courage in the face of adversity but should not cloud his wits, for to charge against impossible odds is folly and endangers those under the Knight's protection and responsibility.

5. Wisdom, A Knight of the War Lodge shall endeavor to use the tenets of the Knighthood and the lessons of life to prevent foolish actions. A Knight shall always hold the tenet "Think twice before speaking once" as the basis for all his or her dealings with others and shall always attempt to apply practical knowledge to all of the situations he or she faces.

Every Knight of the Midnight Riders MC must abide by the given tenets and uphold them to full extent, lest we become victims of chaos and discord that descend into heresy:

1. You shall not slay the innocent and defenseless without proper cause, for we bring light unto this dark wasteland, not more death and decay.

2. You shall not take up arms against a brother of the chapter unless it is in good spirits.

3. You shall not fall victim to greed and vain desires, respect the sanctity of the War Lodge and the chapter as a whole and you will not be found wanting.

4. You shall practice and uphold the five virtues which present the core principles of the Midnight Riders and every Knight of the Lodge to full extent.

5. You shall burn the heretic and purge the unclean from this forsaken wasteland, for the eternal crusade has been bestowed upon us by the gods themselves, and the crusade waits for no man.

Blackbeard

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 01:33 »
Now, the warmaster has sent all Riders a message, important directive which you should start doing soon as you can, which means NOW. The message is as follows :

"We are living in a bad times friends, the wasteland isn't a nice place, its a harsh shit hole full of heretics ready to kill you in any place and any time. They spare no innocent, no farmers, no peasants, no women , no children and there aren't many brave souls to stand up and fight them. They are cruel to the innocent, but we shall be worse to them. Thats why every bastard we find wearing gang insignias, will die. We will be cruel to the heretics and trough our cruelty they will know who we are. They will find bodies of their partners in crime all over wasteland, shot, burnt, stabbed, blown to pieces. And their friends will find evidence of our cruelty, and heretics will talk about us and the heretics will fear us. Every single rider under my command owns me 10 heretics scalps to prove his faith in our cause,and  I want my scalps ! And all of you will give me these scalps taken from dead bodies of heretics or you will die trying !"

I'm not the one to question the orders from warmaster himself, so I'll just put these scalps in war lodge.

Bonus, Midnight Riders enjoying a work day.
Spoiler
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:46 by Blackbeard »

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 16:55 »
Spoiler

Addition: when we meet neutral player during TB combat he has one chance to end, after that we shoot.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Apocalypt0

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 17:20 »
JJ homohero. ;D

marti

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 18:01 »
Hi there Riders!

As leader of my little faction i would like to porpouse you an alliance, personally i don t like TC and pvp action but maybe any of my 4 members would like to tkae part in some of you actions and if you are agree would be nice to help you in whatever. Your "codex" is really nice and i knoe some of your members.... so if you want here is the offer from my part -> Treasure Hunters offer an ally to help a little if is need.

When you answer to this i will put your faction as our allies or not...

See you!

Blackbeard

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 02:51 »
Ah its good to hear a word from Treasure Hunters, you're building yourself a reputation out there "Best looters in the wasteland" I heard in some wasteland bars. About your offer, we'll have discussion when whole council of MR gathers to decide on this alliance you are proposing, I can't bring such decision by myself. However, until that happens I'll be glad to propose we stay on neutral terms which of course includes non aggression pact between our men.

(Its holiday season so not many people are active,including myself, so you'll have to wait couple of days before we all gather to do this officially but I already consider you as friendly faction...)

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 14:25 »
Fellow Riders,
Something rotten appeared in our formal friends on the south. Increasing hostility of Junktown scouts has been prooven by attacking our rescue squad near Redding.
We lost vital equipment needed for archeology as well as weaponary equipment when they answered our greetings by crossfire.
Until new order our archeology team wont hestitate pay their treachery by lethal force in all encounter.

Misty
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 14:28 by Misty Strange »
hello!

Xsarq

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 15:10 »
Never blame faction. Blame people. Give me nicks and we will act.

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 15:23 »
We are investigating the incident misty if you give us the evidence with a screenshot we can kick right now the scout who did that.

If you dont have the screen you must wait until we talk with Allahukalmar.

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 15:23 »
AllahuKalmar and one else what I do not remember.
hello!

Beret

• Contributor
  • For Boobs glory of course!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2015, 15:24 »
Dear friends
As JTS leader i'm sorry to hear that. We have hope nothing that important u lost.
As Xsarq & Marco already told, send us log or some screen with nickname/'s and you might be sure that
we will judge them. If there is any availability for us to help, you just let us know.

Good luck mates. Beret

Try not. 'Do', or 'do not'. There is no 'try'.

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2015, 16:57 »
Beret is a lier  he is not a leader :P

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2015, 19:46 »
I was away at Capitol Wasteland during the incident so I do not have the logs, but I will tell the indemnified party to forward the proof(s) of treachery to me or post them here himself. From what I understood he lost more than 1 000 000 in both caps and equipment so I am not sure it will be resolved easily, especially since this is not the first incident involing Scouts. More details soon (hopefully).
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.