Author Topic: Midnight Riders MC  (Read 49863 times)

Xsarq

Re: Midnight Riders MC
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 20:28 »
If you except a dime from Scouts treasure you're deeply mistaken. Thats for sure. We will punish the one who did base rape but not expect or believe we own you guys anything.

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 20:57 »
I don't know you very well but I do know enough not to expect even an apology, not to mention a refund for stuff your member stole. Seeing how it is Ahrimans mistake for adding Scout to base none of us can blame you, but this proves once again that JTS is corrupt faction, which is why I proposed shoot on sight status.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 20:59 by JJ »
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Xsarq

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 21:02 »
I find it offensive that you think that scouts will grind like slaves to work out for one of you guys being careless. Shoot on sight status will harm both sides especially the new guys but if you really want it - Fine.

mcKraken

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 21:02 »
That is why I proposed shoot on sight status.

I would really find this a shame as the times i came across your members in v15 and Necro I had nothing but fun.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 22:41 »
Ahriman is Midnight Rider? Because I'm pretty sure he killed me in Sierra Caves.
Community: When is the wipe?

Wesan: Not anytime soon

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 02:01 »
JJ and Blackbeard, i talked with Ahriman this evening and he dont want any refunds. We made it a clean of JTS(we kick inactive, and wierdo JTS and others who didnt fill the recruitment office) so i hope future days without conflict.

in saturday or sunday i will go with xsarq to talk to your leaders to talk about all of this.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:37 by Marco »

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2015, 02:58 »
I don't know you very well but I do know enough not to expect even an apology, not to mention a refund for stuff your member stole. Seeing how it is Ahrimans mistake for adding Scout to base none of us can blame you, but this proves once again that JTS is corrupt faction, which is why I proposed shoot on sight status.

I find it offensive that you think that scouts will grind like slaves to work out for one of you guys being careless. Shoot on sight status will harm both sides especially the new guys but if you really want it - Fine.

I do not want to see blood spilled between MR and JTS over a thief, neither do I expect JTS to do refunds. I heard the thief is stripped off JTS insignia and kicked out of Junktown to live in the cave where goats like him belong. I can only ask our allies to try to be more selective of their members in the future (as this isn't the first incident).

Ahriman is Midnight Rider? Because I'm pretty sure he killed me in Sierra Caves.

He is. I want to be pretty sure as well so tell me the whole story and provide us with screenshots or logs.

Unfortunately I don't have either, but I was doing a sierra cave in TB mode and he approached me from behind and killed me with a FAN FAL. That's pretty much all I can remember. I'm not bothered by this, but it's something to be wary of.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2015, 03:37 »
No, there was no communication beforehand. I didn't even attempt to engage a fight.

Alexander

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2015, 03:56 »
I'll keep that in mind for next time, hopefully I won't have any future altercations.  :)

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 12:54 »
At last we found him and his companions
hello!

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 23:35 »
Are members of formal known as "good" faction really good ?

Rescue sqad says no. Archeologists were confrontated with hidden alliance of JTS and Rogues. Althought we were bounded with neutrality we have to act.

hello!

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 23:45 »
First you shoot us :) and second part is that i forgot to leave jts with zipo thats all :)

Dearborn

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 12:35 »

Dear Alexander,

I am fried of Ahriman and sorry about the killing, but in Sierra Caves very dangerous and sometimes we shoot before talk. Next time we will be more carefull.
Have a good day!

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 09:50 »
Fellow Riders,

I have to warn You of one Junktown Scout who probably turned to darkside. Althought leaders of Junktown faction ensured us about their friendship and even showed will to negotionate aliance. Our rescue squad once again faced to the evilness leaded by Forsyth or better to say lord-for-sithius ? and his minions.
One rider died. We are quite disapointed, not for loosing freshly rescued ancient treasures, but because we do not know if saying hello bring us greetings back or death followed by vulgarism and unpleasantelly yalling "noobs".

Misty
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 10:25 by Misty Strange »
hello!

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 15:31 »
Misty you are always attacking first so get the fuck out from Forsyth.. first change your behaviour then you can want to change someone's behaviour.