Author Topic: Midnight Riders MC  (Read 51749 times)

Misty Day

• View Profile
Re: Midnight Riders MC
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 15:39 »
Misty you are always attacking first so get the fuck out from Forsyth.. first change your behaviour then you can want to change someone's behaviour.

To be absolutelly clear, my attacking Junktown Scouts in the past lasted just for 3 days, after your faction´s agression towards us when our supervisors ordered Riders to do it and also informed your faction about it.
I know you became one of our victim, but for it you should blame that evil mates of yours who started whole case, not us.
Since then they negotionate neutrality, JTS leaders promissed "cleaning" and our archeology team adhere it.
You can ask other scouts if I am hostile or not.
And don´t be vulgar.

Misty
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 15:44 by Misty Strange »
hello!

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 15:50 »
Misty you are always attacking first so get the fuck out from Forsyth.. first change your behaviour then you can want to change someone's behaviour.

To be absolutelly clear, my attacking Junktown Scouts in the past lasted just for 3 days, after your faction´s agression towards us when our supervisors ordered Riders to do it and also informed your faction about it.
I know you became one of our victim, but for it you should blame that evil mates of yours who started whole case, not us.
Since then they negotionate neutrality, JTS leaders promissed "cleaning" and our archeology team adhere it.
You can ask other scouts if I am hostile or not.
And don´t be vulgar.

Misty

I'm not the scout :) i just observe the sytuations :) you arent better... You also have a lot to improve so stop insulting only jts

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 15:58 »
I'm not the scout :) i just observe the sytuations :) you arent better... You also have a lot to improve so stop insulting only jts

I don´t agree with you. I deeply regret if or when I attacked wastelanders out of our orders. I am not proud of that but I can´t say I never did.
But you can´t blame me that I am bloodthirsty victim seeker. And I am sure honest travellers I ever met can confirm it.

My latest cause is different, Forsyth wery well knew who we are.
hello!

Beret

• Contributor
  • For Boobs glory of course!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2015, 16:27 »
How I can trust someone, who never doesnt had any problems with killing me 1st?
Spoiler
(This happen on World Map event)
U can see there FullThrottle saying: "No".
We dont shoot u, just healing ourself and think u for real will stop shooting us, but as u can see, finally i got killed by Misty Strange. I dont know right now if this "No" was some top secret tactic, or ur comunication is staying on so low level, but please, next time u should consider more who are ya killing are why.

Since I dont get any apologizes, I wont have any problems with killin ya.

You may ask why? Because when one of us done something bad against ya, half of mine faction was sent you an apologies.

Also if JunkTown Scouts are so evil, why I should dont kill anyone who i want?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 16:30 by Beret »

Try not. 'Do', or 'do not'. There is no 'try'.

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2015, 16:33 »
As i said stop lying Misty and change yoursefl then you can require something from someone...

Misty Day

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2015, 17:00 »
As I said :

"To be absolutelly clear, my attacking Junktown Scouts in the past lasted just for 3 days, after your faction´s agression towards us when our supervisors ordered Riders to do it and also informed your faction about it."

Your screens are from that time not from last accident, that red yalling in your chatbox is mine....

I will not apologize for anything I did that time, following orders clearly enlisted and announced to your leaders is not bad thing.
Bad thing is your faction negotiotated neutrality after and now, you even openly admitting you will continue with agression.

My warning of one scout changed then to urge to my suppervisors make a decission what position will Riders take towards Junktown.

Misty

hello!

Beret

• Contributor
  • For Boobs glory of course!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 17:18 »
Did I seems to care?  8)
If you expect me to dont shoot you. You might thinked about earlier.
You like to keep alliace, why u shoot me in those days while I dont even shoot u after all of those bursts/graneds which u fired agains me and now cry about consequences of this action??
From our side there is alliance because of one person.
It will be unfair if u wont apologize me so Im waiting.  ;)

Cheers, u'r lovely Forsyth.

(Ps. Since i dont care i wont write anything more here before official apology  8) )

Try not. 'Do', or 'do not'. There is no 'try'.

JJ

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 17:20 »

Once I was 1hexed by one of your officers after me and 1 more guy helped him fend off some Rogues. I got this: Anyway. While i dont feel sorry not a bit to be honest i do consider that you probably thought of me as an ally. After that I was assured that JTS want an alliance, that it was a mistake, that shit like that happens in PVP locations and shit like that. I was gonna shoot every scout on sight but it was decided to give this alliance thing a chance. After that few more acciddents happened involing scouts, every time you claimed you don't want war, and every time your actions didn't follow your claims. So as far as I am considered you are on shoot on sight list again, at least untill all our council member come back and we finally have that talk with your leaders.

Btw, Riders never shoot unprovoked, especially not against "friendly" factions, and a lot of people can confirm that. Even if it happens, we apologise and refund gear. We died cause of that many times, but most of us are not pro PVP players (I personally started playing in he midle of last season and I can still be considered a noob, )we are roleplaying good guys and we will most probably die again before shooting first. Therefore your argument(s) is(are) invalid.
My memories of being a human aren't as clear as they once were, but I remember pettiness, hatred, jealousy... I prefer being a mutant.

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2015, 17:22 »
Spoiler
We dont shoot u, just healing ourself and think u for real will stop shooting us, but as u can see, finally i got killed by Misty Strange. I dont know right now if this "No" was some top secret tactic, or ur comunication is staying on so low level, but please, next time u should consider more who are ya killing are why.

You may ask why? Because when one of us done something bad against ya, half of mine faction was sent you an apologies.

this is sad... you are acting like former Rangers did ^_^ childish asshole

it does not fucking matter what Misty did some time ago...

only thing that matters is ONLY what you do.
its your fucking choice to try start another meaningless war, just because of your past buthurt, using one incident as an excuse.

if your neighbor kills your cat, and in the next day you kill his cat... IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHY YOU DID IT! you are the asshole in this situation.. and actions of others dont justify your actions in any way... think about that
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

banowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2015, 17:23 »
Lol, not to be rude, but how you want (mcs) alliance with childish people who cannot keep word for longer than a day. Why jts didn't change name already for junktown pks?

zipoo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 17:29 »
Spoiler

this is sad... you are acting like former Rangers did ^_^ childish asshole

it does not fucking matter what Misty did some time ago...

only thing that matters is ONLY what you do.
its your fucking choice to try start another meaningless war, just because of your past buthurt, using one incident as an excuse.

if your neighbor kills your cat, and in the next day you kill his cat... IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHY YOU DID IT! you are the asshole in this situation.. and actions of others dont justify your actions in any way... think about that

Why only thing that matters is what he do? So Mindnight raiders can do whatever they want and that wont be bad LOL... But when she killed him he wasnt crying on forum and etc... But when Misty die or smoething alwasy cry "Disband this ally, they are so evil and we are so good" hahahaha so many bulshits

bad z

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 17:33 »
JS atacking neutral players in 95% situation on wasteland, its notoriously

PsychoVoltage

• Died
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 17:33 »
drama roleplay every day
Spoiler

Noisy

• Contributor
  • Dreams dont work, unless you do
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2015, 17:34 »
Why only thing that matters is what he do? So Mindnight raiders can do whatever they want and that wont be bad LOL... But when she killed him he wasnt crying on forum and etc... But when Misty die or smoething alwasy cry "Disband this ally, they are so evil and we are so good" hahahaha so many bulshits

dude... you once again are talking without thinking. where the fuck did i say that MR can do anything they want? fucking read my post 10 times and fucking open your fucking mind

its ridiculous how narowminded you are
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 17:36 by Noisy »
^_^ http://46.101.233.161/timers/display

There are no unsolvable problems.

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm

Glumer

• Local Moderator
  • Never giving up
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 17:40 »
Riders are allies of NCR, so i suggest solving this problem with calm head.