Author Topic: Advanced Power armor Fan-art  (Read 11849 times)

Trickster

• View Profile
Re: Advanced Power armor Fan-art
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2015, 17:09 »
Okay, so another question - why isn't it a starting screen for Fonline 2?
I took the liberty of preparing two propositions using your artwork.

My propositions may not be great but I require to see your artwork in game one way or another.

Cheers!

Kes

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2015, 18:10 »
Really cool Starting screens you made.

First one I don't like so much, mainly because the render I made was horrible, lighting is bad and none of the texture issues were fixed before the beauty render, Reflections on eyes wern't done right either, I can go on for hours. but I'm sure you get what I mean.

But I really do like that last one you made, It's got a cool dynamic feel to it. Only thing I could comment on would be that the scanline ? Idk what people people call those lines. I think they would need to be slightly thiner but abit more. Mainly just making the res of it bigger. no idea how to explain xD.

Anyways, cool stuff, ill think about making some more of these fallout fan-arts, it's not easy since most of the stuff in Fallout are in sprites and not much deffinition online of what things should look like. would have to get really concepty, but I suck at concepting stuff.

Trickster

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2015, 19:13 »
Yeah, about those scanlines. I like them wider because of my nostalgia towards old, interlaced game videos - in order to save computing power only every second line was rendered resulting in a picture similar to what I've posted. Howeever here's how it'd look like with more lines:

As for Fallout-esque graphic being difficult to render due to lack of hi-res reference - I cannot agree more. Getting good reference pics is very difficult but it makes the whole thing much more enjoyable and the final results more impressive. I really hope you'll keep up the great job - you're extremely skilled 3D artist and it's great to have your talent on our side : )

PS. I love the first render - that lighting is very dramatic.

Kes

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 05:22 »
Ah, yeah I see what you mean. but I guess it's just my sence of detail that makes it seem abit weird to me. Those scanlines are great in realtime. but frozen seem just a lil off. but still, I guess for a frozen screen to give example of some sort of camera looking at it gives a cool look aswell.

But yeah, it's cool to see some of old/not so old work being put back up with a new spaz. ty

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2015, 11:09 »
I like the second loading screen. The first one looks like you cut the Fo2 logo from somewhere also with the background, wtf? ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Kharon

• Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2015, 00:57 »
Spoiler
Yeah, about those scanlines. I like them wider because of my nostalgia towards old, interlaced game videos - in order to save computing power only every second line was rendered resulting in a picture similar to what I've posted. Howeever here's how it'd look like with more lines:

As for Fallout-esque graphic being difficult to render due to lack of hi-res reference - I cannot agree more. Getting good reference pics is very difficult but it makes the whole thing much more enjoyable and the final results more impressive. I really hope you'll keep up the great job - you're extremely skilled 3D artist and it's great to have your talent on our side : )

PS. I love the first render - that lighting is very dramatic.
Looks good but I think the FOnline logo would suit better if wide oriented. And maybe make it fit more with the rest of the picture? For example you could apply same filter on logo, or better, make background blurred.

CRONOS

• Long live the Enclave!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2015, 14:35 »
Impressive good sir. I do love the APA MK I, tis my favorite armor of all time in life.
Agent CRONOS

Kes

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 03:52 »
Impressive good sir. I do love the APA MK I, tis my favorite armor of all time in life.

Thank you.

Probably last update, was bored lastnight and did some edits:

james98

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 04:01 »
Nice artwork! 

Marco

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 04:17 »
Pretty nice work i will love it if devs put your work in loading screens

hejmr

• Love and harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 11:37 »
Yeah devs, what are you waiting for? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Ur9CAWsaM
Being a FOnline veteran means sinking in sentiment every time you look at the clock and it's 22:38.

Darling Madyson

• top youtuber in the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2015, 11:57 »
SRY MAX thats why you stop play

BEST PVP VIDEO!