Author Topic: WIPE CHANGELOG!  (Read 53636 times)

Dequ

• View Profile
Re: WIPE CHANGELOG!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 17:08 »
- Cars are now always visible on the map (Not world map) except the motorbike.

What does this mean?

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 17:12 »

What does this mean?

previously when you were far from the car you couldn't see it. Now you are able to see them always.

Boom

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 17:14 »

What does this mean?

previously when you were far from the car you couldn't see it. Now you are able to see them always.

Car not in PE and u see it ?

Dequ

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 17:15 »
So this will help a lot when I lost a car in my tent and trying to rememeber where did I parked it :)

Wesan

• Developer
  • The one who smiled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 17:16 »
Yup and Yup.

Hunky

• Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 19:25 »
Aye, these changes seem very nice.

Now I can roleplay in peace, at least.
I want to see if the new system gets exploited somehow and in a few days people will start walking with CA mk II on them. 
Doesn't look like it, but ye kno' all the apes, jus' go killin' 'n' stuff, so they spend 8x more time on this game than your average FOnliner.

My poor .44 magnum revolver, now weaker than Deagle. ;_;

Now being a NCR citizen or even a grunt opens much more possibilities in roleplay. I see. It is all meant to make the gameplay better, but I have a lot of buts because there is always something to fear. ;>
If it ain't white, it ain't right.
White chocolate is the best.

Juliet Burke

• Hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2014, 09:41 »
It is all amazing !
Shopping at Juliet´s is supporting live town of NCR and its economy.

kimble

• what are you gonna do? Bleed on me?!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2014, 14:42 »
http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=2831.msg29112
If i find metal armor bp nowadays, i am sure i would be the king of wasteland :D

Heatseaker

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2014, 13:07 »
i like this session1

avv

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 10:32 »
I must speak up about these new achievements: pack rat and pathfinder. To achieve, do boxes (10 times) and do courier quests (10 times). But these quests are awfully boring, honestly. To do boxes you click back and forth for few minutes and get the picture pretty fast. Ye ye haul box in tent, receive some xp and rewards I get it but do I really have to do this ten times? Average gamer bothers to do it like 3 times and then moves on to find something more interesting to do. Quite frankly I'm writing this while doing the quest, it takes no attention to do.

Same goes with courier quest. Yes yes cool take this package to vc, see the world and so on. But ten times?? What's the point! Nobody's gonna do this quest ten times and definitely not more after that.

Here's the thing about achievements: they are supposed to be fun and usually part of regular gameplay. Not some grindy chores. No reasonable game has features like this. Normally I wouldn't bother to mention none of this but they are needed for something important so there you go. 

Wichura

• Contributor
  • High-Tech Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2014, 10:49 »
15 times for courier quest. Enjoy.

Boring grind? Well, Pyromaniac is something totally opposite then - you need to fry 100 humanoids, NPCs or players, doesn't matter, to achieve it. Burn baby, burn!
Nie biegaj za stadem.
Budem rádi za každého človíčka
I'm sure in about 5 years we will have some decent loner playability.

邪悪

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2014, 10:51 »

Boring grind? Well, Pyromaniac is something totally opposite then - you need to fry 100 humanoids, NPCs or players, doesn't matter, to achieve it. Burn baby, burn!
But burning 100 children in Den at least brings a lot fun! Moreover you need to catch them all in a line, so it will look even more funnier! Also someone can find you doing this and then either flee in terror from seeing what you're doing or be a child protector and try to murder you, so you'll need to burn 99 children and 1 player for an achievement!

Wichura

• Contributor
  • High-Tech Troll
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2014, 11:07 »
You burnt them in Den, same as my lumberjack did? My man, my man!
Nie biegaj za stadem.
Budem rádi za každého človíčka
I'm sure in about 5 years we will have some decent loner playability.

avv

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2014, 11:17 »

But burning 100 children in Den at least brings a lot fun! Moreover you need to catch them all in a line, so it will look even more funnier! Also someone can find you doing this and then either flee in terror from seeing what you're doing or be a child protector and try to murder you, so you'll need to burn 99 children and 1 player for an achievement!

Pyromaniac is one of the funniest achievements. And works as achievement should work: you get it thru playing the game regularly. Even though some ape might argue that he never has to kill humanoid npcs to level up a char.

Daro

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 12:17 »

Do you have problem to get pyromaniac? Your fuel stock deploy to fast. You are spending more fuel than you can product. Don't worry. I'll help you to get pyro achievement. For only 4 caps you can buy it in my shop. Easy and fast trade, without any formalities. Don't wait to long. Offer available till stock lasts.

To get more info click on link in my signature.
Products in my shop weren't tested on animals.