Author Topic: NCR ELECTION  (Read 26257 times)

barabbas

Re: NCR ELECTION
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2014, 22:12 »
Behold! A terrible vision came upon me last night whilst I slept.

I was walking through the forest and came to a fork in the path.

And the left way was twisted and thorny, and filled with pikes and impaled bodies, the dirt soaked with the blood of the innocent. And in the distance was smoke and the chilling echoes of the wails of death.

And down the other path, the right path, which was straight, and lined with the most beautiful plants adorned with spectacular flowers, with the sweet aroma of honey and cinnamon wafting through the air, the ground covered in various goodly treasures and valuables; at the end of this path could be seen a shining light, a booming metropolis, a true utopia.

Friends, I make no mistake, though consumed with awe as I was by the sheer magnitude of such a vision - I remember it clear as day. On the left, twisted thorny path, stood several small demonlike creatures - frightening, horrible things - vaguely resembling the candidates glumer, vaultloner, shekelberg and marius, laughing, casting black shadows and reveling in the carnage around them.

And on the right side, the right path, stood Doom Drum, humble and true, with an aura of light around him, selflessly leading the people of Shady Sands to a glory hitherto unreached.

The significance of this vision must not be underestimated.

Wreese

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2014, 22:17 »
Spoiler
Behold! A terrible vision came upon me last night whilst I slept.

I was walking through the forest and came to a fork in the path.

And the left way was twisted and thorny, and filled with pikes and impaled bodies, the dirt soaked with the blood of the innocent. And in the distance was smoke and the chilling echoes of the wails of death.

And down the other path, the right path, which was straight, and lined with the most beautiful plants adorned with spectacular flowers, with the sweet aroma of honey and cinnamon wafting through the air, the ground covered in various goodly treasures and valuables; at the end of this path could be seen a shining light, a booming metropolis, a true utopia.

Friends, I make no mistake, though consumed with awe as I was by the sheer magnitude of such a vision - I remember it clear as day. On the left, twisted thorny path, stood several small demonlike creatures - frightening, horrible things - vaguely resembling the candidates glumer, vaultloner, shekelberg and marius, laughing, casting black shadows and reveling in the carnage around them.

And on the right side, the right path, stood Doom Drum, humble and true, with an aura of light around him, selflessly leading the people of Shady Sands to a glory hitherto unreached.

The significance of this vision must not be underestimated.

*Shekels violently*

Goyim, I...

Circe

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2014, 22:47 »
Best of luck to all participants

Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2014, 23:05 »

shekelbergs pre-election ad

Wreese

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2014, 23:13 »
Spoiler

I would like to thank one of my jewish co-workers for making this video. Oy vey.

Jan z Czarnolasu

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2014, 23:39 »
It's more hardcore than Somalia!

james98

« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2014, 23:58 »
And... Vaultloner wins!

TopHat Orange

• Fanciest of all Top Hats
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2014, 00:03 »
Congratulations Vaultloner! Make the two-headed bear proud!
-=CHARACTERS=-
(In-Character)
Martyn Kovacich - Given to John Name
Dr. Phythian - Given to James9883
(Out-of-Character)
TopHat Emporium - Given to James9883

marius

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2014, 00:05 »
Good job Vaultloner :)

james98

« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2014, 00:08 »
Here are the results(sorry for the image being rushed).

vaultloner94

• War, War never changes
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2014, 03:57 »
Thank you for letting me once again be President of the New California Republic. I thank everyone else who ran in the presidential race for running as well. Long Live the Bear!!!!*flag of a two head bear rises*

Spoiler

EagleYa

• I still suck. Nothin' has changed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2014, 18:03 »
Thank you for letting me once again be President of the New California Republic. I thank everyone else who ran in the presidential race for running as well. Long Live the Bear!!!!*flag of a two head bear rises*

Congratz Vaultloner!

"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you."

Talia Vesper

• Talia Vesper
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2014, 02:40 »

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is Life: You must live and love like there's no tomorrow.

Gabr1el

« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2014, 18:57 »
I would advise the president to make certain changes in the respect of the army and organization in the face of current raids.Since RDA and Junktown Scouts are our current allies (we were always frindly with Hawks as far as I know) it would be wise to allow them the right to fight inside the city because we were informed that pact of criminal organizations will be formed for the purpose to harm NCR and it's army and citizens.

Wisest choice of action would be to add current allies to the troops for the purpose of protecting the city when needed (not always , long war would weaken them) and for the purpose of making riches of NCR even greater so that allies could prosper too.

If that is not possible I would form a separate organization (faction) for that purpose whose job would be to do whatever brings well being to all (like protecting caravans by hunting ambushers , doing TC and defending the treasury) then add our soldiers and rangers as well as our allies to it only when it is needed for the republic and dismiss it after the battle is over so that all can continue where they were.

Off course , the goal would be for all allies to grow into stronger and more unified organization and get the advantage in battle as well as be compensated for their effort.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 19:03 by Gabr1el »