Author Topic: Marius - presidential candidate  (Read 1019 times)

marius

• View Profile
Marius - presidential candidate
« on: October 31, 2014, 23:09 »
Changes (if i win):

1) all soldiers of ncr will resive payment for activity (TC, dungeons, helping citizens, guarding city), i am quite good in math so i calculate that 500 caps per hour will be fine on start, when NCR will be growing up pay will be also growing

2) new law (especialy for thiefs ,because people complain on them they will be shoot on site when inscription *thief* will appear)

3) NCR soldiers will help citizens of ncr in quest and caravan (quest such deadclaws cave, raiders etc.)

4) no more greedy in finding rare stuff, rare stuff will be share on active NCR member, when i say "active" I mean people that will be logged in game and actively participate in guild life

5) NCR member who will be dont active approximately one week will be ejected from ncr, he will stay as citizen,

6) If NCR soldier or citizen break law in case such : steal, killing other person in city without cause will be automatyly ejected from CITY!

7) The most important think... workout in ncr base, i played in all online fallouts , i have experience that i want share with ncr soldiers
so once per week we will exercise fight
techniques and strategy in some cases for bursters, sneakers and snipers to improve  effectiveness of our troops

8 ) collecting raw materials for the purpose of creating objects for the purposes of NCR also for trade with other fractions.

9) listening to the voice of citizens - President is only a purely representational function. I would like to lisen citizens , their complaints and ideas for changes. I think that is the best way to leading the society in equitable way. I want everyone to be happy in NCR , without rudeness, way of thinking only of himself.

I never throw words to the wind, I prefer to act in order to complete the data I have promises than to pull the wool over somebody's eyes with cheap and sweet words.

Nash

• View Profile
Re: Marius - presidential candidate
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 23:22 »
Sounds nice up until the point that you realize you're trying to do anything with the NCR and that is destined to fail.

marius

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 23:44 »
Not everything is destined to fail, if you know what you're doing and how to do everything  can be done. I always think what can be done and then do. I do like the strategists way. I do not do or speak anything rashly.

Nash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 23:46 »
And there lies the problem. The NCR doesn't know how to do anything except be a giant nuisance.

marius

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 10:20 »
But i know