Author Topic: New Year Hunger Caves Tournament  (Read 10046 times)

Mad_Cat

Re: New Year Hunger Caves Tournament
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2015, 21:46 »
Dear administrator of this server.
Because of very high ping, and a lot of lag, the North, please, do not deduct points received today the hunger games (06.01.2015).
Please Restart the server Fonline2.
With such lags play is not possible.

p.s. The only player running around and killing everyone, "Fass mk2"
I think it would be worthwhile to look at this....

Jury rejected protest. It's not a server issue. I've got perfect connection to the server and I've got informations from other players who confirm this. If I accept this protest I'll have huge problems in the future. People will start trolling, making false reports and we are not able to verify it and we will not be able to verify it.

PS. Topic cleaned from shitposts/ offtopic posts.
Restart the server, you could not, you asked for people already enrolled in the tournament in TB ?

Bronco

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2015, 21:49 »
Half of people I played with also had lag, so its neither shitpost or offtopic, something is wrong with the server and its still going on.

SmallGreg

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2015, 22:19 »
Restart the server, you could not, you asked for people already enrolled in the tournament in TB ?

Time to understand it's not a server problem. I haven't got any lags. Everything worked fine yesterday and nothing has been changed in the server.

Half of people I played with also had lag, so its neither shitpost or offtopic, something is wrong with the server and its still going on.

I understand. But lot of players played without any problems.

I'm planning to make longer tournaments/ league. You should realize that everything will fuck up when I will cancel results after receiving every report about lags. Sometimes I have technical problems, sometimes my enemy has technical problems. If we want to make longer tournaments/ league we should accept it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 22:56 by SmallGreg »

SmallGreg

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2015, 23:19 »
Results updated.

Tournament winners (Open classification):
  • Mad_Cat_ (prize given)
  • Volondemar (prize given)
  • Fass mk2 (prize given)

Tournament winners (RT):
  • Volondemar (prize given)
  • White Rabbit (prize given)
  • Fass mk2 (prize given)

Tournament winners (TB):
  • Mad_Cat_ (prize given)
  • Dota play_ (prize given)
  • starsss (prize given)

Next round of prize giving: 2015-01-08 21:00(forum time). Of course you can try to PM me.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 18:54 by SmallGreg »

Pagrer

• За ББН!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2015, 19:03 »
The Banda Untitled expresses gratitude to all participants and organizers!

SmallGreg

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2015, 19:05 »
Tournament finished. Winners receive their prize. Big thanks to all participants. We have some problems durings this tournaments, but we managed to clean the biggest bugs. Big thanks to Skycast for making unplanned server updates :).

Now, it's time for rest and thinking about future. Of course I'm planning new tournament/ league. I have some ideas but I need your feedback too. You can send your suggestions here: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=9622.0.

Dota play

• ББН.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 19:39 »
Hello!
Thank you all for these hunger games!) It was fun to be honest.
Special thanks I would like to say to the man M. Sanga. (Without you, the second place I would probably not received))
За ББН!.